Social As a gay MMA fan...

Trannies, culture warrior and incel whines, fixation on height and other aspects of male anatomy.........

Nah bruh, you're right, this shit ain't gay as fuck at all.

It's funny but I think if you look at my timeline I became (arguably) gay after I lost interest in MMA

1. Was MMA fan
2. Became a sherdogger
3. Went into the It's a Trap thread
4. Lost all interest in MMA
5. Started banging trannies

Not sure if it's MMA or Sherdog that's a gateway into homosexuality

It's funny but I think if you look at my timeline I became (arguably) gay after I lost interest in MMA

1. Was MMA fan
2. Became a sherdogger
3. Went into the It's a Trap thread
4. Lost all interest in MMA
5. Started banging trannies

Not sure if it's MMA or Sherdog that's a gateway into homosexuality
Probably Sherdog, I mean with all the circle jerks and dick riding that happens on this site how could that not lead to homosexuality?

You need the OT in your life, they discuss gayness daily in there

Probably because of the stigma. I'm sure it happens, but not a lot of gay men hang with their more "masculine" brethren. But, by that same token, not all gay men have a flamboyant gender performance. Those that have similar gender performance to straight types might gravitate to circles that are more masculine, but I bet they'd be super self conscious and concerned about the the group's perception.

Therefore, they probably keep to themselves. Barring WMMA (because that's a discussion in and of itself), there aren't many MMA fighters who've announced that they were gay (probably for obvious reasons). Even though people who identify as gay are in the minority, in theory we can expect that there are quite a few in the UFC alone.

One would think that nearly every homo would love MMA but I've actually never met one who is into it

I can see this thread going the wrong way really fast. Either way, I would imagine there are a lot of fans that are gay. A lot of them just aren't open about it in a public form, and given the nature of the sport (and fans), even some the open ones aren't open about it here. Especially since this is Sherdog, where douchebags are looking for every chance they can get to talk shit to someone.

I'm surprised there isn't more gay MMA fans. I mean sweaty muscle-bound alpha males rolling around on the mat in their underwear and fighting for dominance? What's not to love?
In all seriousness, why do you think that there isn't more gay male MMA/UFC fans than there is? Do you think it's because of the whole dude-bro culture that is typically associated with MMA? Or is it something else? What do you think Sherbros?

We have a few gay members here but I'm not sure how much time they spend in the heavies ( the main UFC board ). As for your question, I have no idea how many gay MMA fans there are but I imagine there's a certain small percentage who are very serious about their fandom. To me, it doesn't seem like something that would be terribly popular among the gay community but who knows? I could be wrong.
That being said, I don't think your average Fight Night or PPV is going to outdraw your typical episode of Project Runway anytime soon though. LOL.

Trannies, culture warrior and incel whines, fixation on height and other aspects of male anatomy.........

Nah bruh, you're right, this shit ain't gay as fuck at all.
Well now that I think about it, a lot of people on this site are obsessed with male bodies...and a lot of people on here hate WMMA as well...

I assume the mma culture is so douchey and low rent that the company isn’t worth the eye candy.

Same reason there aren’t a lot of female fans.

We have a few gay members here but I'm not sure how much time they spend in the heavies ( the main UFC board ). As for your question, I have no idea how many gay MMA fans there are but I imagine there's a certain small percentage who are very serious about their fandom. To me, it doesn't seem like something that would be terribly popular among the gay community but who knows? I could be wrong.
That being said, I don't think your average Fight Night or PPV is going to outdraw your typical episode of Project Runway anytime soon though. LOL.
I must be the most straight-gay guy there is then, I love MMA but I haven't seen a single episode of Project Runway though LOL. But you're probably right.

I can see this thread going the wrong way really fast. Either way, I would imagine there are a lot of fans that are gay. A lot of them just aren't open about it in a public form, and given the nature of the sport (and fans), even some the open ones aren't open about it here. Especially since this is Sherdog, where douchebags are looking for every chance they can get to talk shit to someone.
Eh trolls will be trolls, I don't really care. I have thick skin and I can take care myself. And I can be a huge douchebag myself when I want to be.

bd7cf495216ec774e1ac1d3f924a5a29.jpg

In all seriousness, how does anybody know how many mma fans are actually gay?

Back