As a boxing fan, are you satisfied now?

"we just think Ngannou cannot box for shit"

And herin is the problem. Its 2 days after and you're overreacting and saying silly shit and being overly critical of Francis.
I’ve been very patient with you and actually took the time to explain to you the technical flaws Ngannou showcased. Don’t fucking reply to me again unless you can come up with the same amount of details to back up your points.

Offensively, Ngannou cannot throw a crisp jab or cross. His only chance of landing a punch is to wait for his opponent to overcommit and counter with a check hook. Fury overcommitted and paid the price, Joshua didn’t and never got touched.

Defensively, Ngannou doesn’t use lateral movements, leaves himself wide open in the middle, bites on every feint and never moves his head. Anyone who can throw a textbook 1-2 down the middle would knock him out the same way Joshua did.

How about you explain to me the technical qualities Ngannou has that would make competitive against a world-class boxer?

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed and unsatisfied that the top HW champ of this era looked so bad against Francis while AJ brutalized him easy.
Hopefully Usyk can rid us of the Fury era for good. I kind of fell for the Fury hype after the Wilder saga. Will be satisfied when the HW champ is undisputed,active, & has fought the top 5 guys. Rooting for AJ to get what he earned the hard way. Or Usyk cementing his all time great legacy.
Wilder & Fury can go away at this point.

I’ve been very patient with you and actually took the time to explain to you the technical flaws Ngannou showcased. Don’t fucking reply to me again unless you can come up with the same amount of details to back up your points.

Offensively, Ngannou cannot throw a crisp jab or cross. His only chance of landing a punch is to wait for his opponent to overcommit and counter with a check hook. Fury overcommitted and paid the price, Joshua didn’t and never got touched.

Defensively, Ngannou cannot use lateral movements, leaves himself wide open in the middle, bites on every feint and never moves his head. Anyone who can throw a textbook 1-2 down the middle would knock him out the same way Joshua did.

"Don’t fucking reply to me again unless you can come up with the same amount of details to back up your points."

With all due respect go fuck yourself.

If this was the war room and we were arguing over some serious stuff I'd get this attitude even if I disagreed with what you were saying. We are arguing over fucking combat sports. Like jfc you're being a insufferable cunt for no fucking reason.

"Anyone who can throw a textbook 1-2 down the middle would knock him out the same way Joshua did."

JFC. You don't actually believe that your just being a dick. Francis switched his stances which he had no business doing and was biting on every fucking punch AJ(the 2nd best HW in the fucking world) was throwing. He did not do that with Fury if he did things might have went very badly for Francis. Game set match. Theres a lot to point to Francis doing wrong but if AJ KOd say Derek Chisora this easily(or any fringe contender) you wouldn't be trying to pretend they were a bum. You probably think Francis loses to Jake Paul. You're overreacting and trying to portray Francis as a bum.

As a fan of people getting knocked back to reality, I'm satisfied.

This silly MMA vs Boxing thing has got to stop, and the delusion that one or the other will be successful at a high level in either sport, needs to be extinguished. It's as bad as thinking CM Punk wasn't going to get absolutely humiliated in the UFC.

Francis was 1 round and/or 1 unscored KD from being the lineal champ at HW. He was successful at a high level. And what happened on Friday doesn't change that and can never be taken away from him.

Comparing Francis to CM Punk is just so absurdly disrespectful I can't even comprehend it. CM Punk is a literal paid ACTOR.

never gave two shits about that fight

he beat a bunch of washed up fighters, size helped him abosbring dem punches, was scared as shit once he fought someone close to his power (lewis) and then went to boxing

Dont get me wrong ... HW in general is just a piece of trash and the talent pool of combat sports could at most fill my batroom, but no idea why you guys were even wasting your time with that trash.

Most youtube/ world star fights are far more entertaining.

I feel sorry for you

<36>

I am still hurting about the passing of Akira Toriyama and your avatar truly captures how I feel these days.

View attachment 1033628

Id say he did enough to earn one more chance....I think he batters Wilder up. Not many people have the precision and power of AJ (in fact literally nobody in the world does regardless of which sport) so what happened there is not gonna happen every time Ngannou boxes.

People are way too quick to forget lol....like literally 12 hours ago everyone here would have agreed he would have a real shot to beat Wilder
lol is this a joke? Wilder hits way harder and faster compared to joshua. he wouldnt need 3 kd to finish ngannou. one laser right and ngannou is in the icu. wilder is shot, but he would still land that hammer on a guy like ngannou.

No, I couldn't care less.

"Don’t fucking reply to me again unless you can come up with the same amount of details to back up your points."

With all due respect go fuck yourself.

If this was the war room and we were arguing over some serious stuff I'd get this attitude even if I disagreed with what you were saying. We are arguing over fucking combat sports. Like jfc you're being a insufferable cunt for no fucking reason.

"Anyone who can throw a textbook 1-2 down the middle would knock him out the same way Joshua did."

JFC. You don't actually believe that your just being a dick. Francis switched his stances which he had no business doing and was biting on every fucking punch AJ(the 2nd best HW in the fucking world) was throwing. He did not do that with Fury if he did things might have went very badly for Francis. Game set match. Theres a lot to point to Francis doing wrong but if AJ KOd say Derek Chisora this easily(or any fringe contender) you wouldn't be trying to pretend they were a bum. You probably think Francis loses to Jake Paul. You're overreacting and trying to portray Francis as a bum.
They just trying to talk down to Francis because they are insecure about their sport and consider Francis an "MMA guy" even though he grew up with a love of boxing before ever caring about MMA to begin with.

If boxing had more brave souls like Francis and less cowards who are only looking for the easiest path to cash like Fury then boxing would be a much more fun sport to watch. What every boxing fan doesn't want to admit is just how fucking boring and intentionally uncompetitive 99% of boxing is on a professional level.

Compared to MMA where you can tune in to any old regional card and find 2 guys going at it that could actually go either way.

I love boxing as much as everyone else on here. Which means I basically watch about 5 fights a month (sometimes less!) even though there are literally thousands on. I'd much rather sit through a random rajadamnern or LFA card before I'd watch most of the garbage boxing is putting out and I love a good boxing match way more than a good muay Thai or mma match.. there just isn't many of those these days and these casuals who support guys like Fury and laugh at AJ or Ngannou for losing occasionally since they actually challenge themselves are a big part of the problem!

They just trying to talk down to Francis because they are insecure about their sport and consider Francis an "MMA guy" even though he grew up with a love of boxing before ever caring about MMA to begin with.

If boxing had more brave souls like Francis and less cowards who are only looking for the easiest path to cash like Fury then boxing would be a much more fun sport to watch. What every boxing fan doesn't want to admit is just how fucking boring and intentionally uncompetitive 99% of boxing is on a professional level.

Compared to MMA where you can tune in to any old regional card and find 2 guys going at it that could actually go either way.

I love boxing as much as everyone else on here. Which means I basically watch about 5 fights a month (sometimes less!) even though there are literally thousands on. I'd much rather sit through a random rajadamnern or LFA card before I'd watch most of the garbage boxing is putting out and I love a good boxing match way more than a good muay Thai or mma match.. there just isn't many of those these days and these casuals who support guys like Fury and laugh at AJ or Ngannou for losing occasionally since they actually challenge themselves are a big part of the problem!

I second all of this.

I was a boxing fan as a kid before I was an MMA fan. I love the history which theres much more of. I even find boxing to be largely superior as a viewing sport. But the idea boxing is superior to MMA as a combat sport when boxing is merely a component of MMA is just them lying to themselves because they prefer boxing and they have this pathological need for it to be better.

I feel people need to justify their personal tastes and it's not good enough to just do things because you enjoy them anymore it needs to be the best thing that ever was or its a waste of your time. For your average boxing viewer enjoying boxing is good enough but for a certain vocal subsection it is not.

In the 2000s I kinda get it cause there was the idea MMA could replace boxing and I understand you wanting your sport to survive. At this point its clear both sports can coexist.

I second all of this.

I was a boxing fan as a kid before I was an MMA fan. I love the history which theres much more of. I even find boxing to be largely superior as a viewing sport. But the idea boxing is superior to MMA as a combat sport when boxing is merely a component of MMA is just them lying to themselves because they prefer boxing and they have this pathological need for it to be better.

I feel people need to justify their personal tastes and it's not good enough to just do things because you enjoy them anymore it needs to be the best thing that ever was or its a waste of your time. For your average boxing viewer enjoying boxing is good enough but for a certain vocal subsection it is not.

In the 2000s I kinda get it cause there was the idea MMA could replace boxing and I understand you wanting your sport to survive. At this point its clear both sports can coexist.
No one except the most devoted TUF noobs ever gave any credibility to the idea MMA could replace boxing.,

that guy is constantly hating on fury .. fury must've fkd his gf/mom/aunt/sister

Fury embarressed himself, no matter how many times you try to excuse him. didn't train, fights to the level of his opponent……… and so on

The fact is he just barely beat a guy in his first pro fight. As the wbc HW champ ffs. He’s spent the last 2 years ducking the fuck out of usyk and even rematched chisora again as one of his 2 title defences. Everyone’s hating on fury at the moment and he currently deserves every bit of it.

Fury embarressed himself, no matter how many times you try to excuse him. didn't train, fights to the level of his opponent……… and so on

The fact is he just barely beat a guy in his first pro fight. As the wbc HW champ ffs. He’s spent the last 2 years ducking the fuck out of usyk and even rematched chisora again as one of his 2 title defences. Everyone’s hating on fury at the moment and he currently deserves every bit of it.

I agree but that guy hates on him regrardless of anything .. he'll complain about something fury did if he beats usyk

Back