News Article Implies Khamzat Cannot Enter The US And Could Fight For Title In Saudi Arabia In March

The guy has a swedish passport
So he can fight in the entire european union. Its not a big deal
Does he still? Didn’t he just change where he was fighting out of. Tyson fury isn’t allowed over here. Lives in the uk

I brought up this possibility just after Russia invaded the Ukraine. Borz hanging out with a despotic oligarch with a horrible record of human rights abuses is not cool. He’s a trained attack dog that holds a high military rank with the Russian army.

It appears Borz sold his soul to the devil. And I understand it’s not healthy to snub a guy like Kadyrov if you come from and live in the area. Or if you have family in the area.

But there are consequences in being so public like this. I’m not sure Dana can even do anything about this. With Trump in office he might have been able to intervene. But I’m not sure what kind of pull Dana’s relationship with Trump has these days.

Regular non-Americans wouldn’t be allowed entry into the US. And I’ve thought this was the “personal problems” Dana referred to when he said why Borz wasn’t fighting. And if they don’t want Borz in the US. That’s their right. But they should ban Conor too. He’s actually way more dangerous than Borz. And Conor has ties with that Irish cartel.
Russia bad and I believe all propaganda: the post

I don't blame Khamzat, but he should really apply for asylum in the west. hanging out with Kadyrov is liable to get him blown up or hung when the Chechnyans take their country back from Russia and the Kadyrov puppet.

So he risks his family. He is playing it smart. Would suck for Sean and be unfair if the challenger gets the turf advantage. Would be bs. Then fight in Europe.

Why? Strickland should defend at home if Khamzat can’t make it then they should pick someone else.

I don't understand why this home field advantage shit is all of a sudden a thing. I don't think these fighters care where they fight nearly as much as sherdog does. Unless it's in Australia of course.

I don't understand why this home field advantage shit is all of a sudden a thing. I don't think these fighters care where they fight nearly as much as sherdog does. Unless it's in Australia of course.

They care a lot. Jet lag. Taxes. Hostile environments. And depending on how many people travel with them, they may be paying out of pocket for a portion of that.

They care a lot. Jet lag. Taxes. Hostile environments. And depending on how many people travel with them, they may be paying out of pocket for a portion of that.

Well, you got me there. I just mean as far as the fight itself. These guys are pros, and I don't think fighting in a foreign country bothers them quite as much as many seem to think. Strickland shouldn't get to only fight in the U.S. because he's a champ. Idk, maybe I'm just venting because of the annoying "Charles shouldn't have to fight Islam in Abu Dhabi" threads that were everywhere. Seems like we're seeing a lot more of this home field advantage garbage all of a sudden.

Well, you got me there. I just mean as far as the fight itself. These guys are pros, and I don't think fighting in a foreign country bothers them quite as much as many seem to think. Strickland shouldn't get to only fight in the U.S. because he's a champ. Idk, maybe I'm just venting because of the annoying "Charles shouldn't have to fight Islam in Abu Dhabi" threads that were everywhere. Seems like we're seeing a lot more of this home field advantage garbage all of a sudden.

Strickland should agree to fight Khamzat in Kadyrovs living room

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...-cant-enter-united-states-to-claim-title-shot
- Info reportedly from Khamzat’s coach
- Khamzat has visa issues and is having trouble entering or straight up cannot enter the US
- Will struggle to claim title shot unless at special Saudi Arabia event in March
- Khamzat and UFC trying to workout special travel arrangements through the UAE
- Relationship with Kadyrov could be part of the issue

Could be an issue worth keeping an eye on for the progression of the division. If Khamzat were to dethrone Strickland title defenses could slow down considerably unless more events abroad were added. May be partly why UFC just recently struck a deal to bring more events to the Middle East.

I said this ages that he’s banned from the US. Makes sense after hanging with Kadyrov

Chimaev might want to avoid Kadyrov in the future lest he run afoul of the sicko . What happened to Abdul-Kerim Edilov also an MMA fighter should be a warning . https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ramzan-kadyrov-chechnya-mma-ufc-fighter-death

Interestingly Nikita Krylov came to Fedor's defence after Fedor's daughter was attacked in Moscow , some think it was done at the request of Kadyrov who did not deny it. https://bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/12/...after-criticism-against-kadyrov-childmmanews/

I brought up this possibility just after Russia invaded the Ukraine. Borz hanging out with a despotic oligarch with a horrible record of human rights abuses is not cool. He’s a trained attack dog that holds a high military rank with the Russian army.

It appears Borz sold his soul to the devil. And I understand it’s not healthy to snub a guy like Kadyrov if you come from and live in the area. Or if you have family in the area.

But there are consequences in being so public like this. I’m not sure Dana can even do anything about this. With Trump in office he might have been able to intervene. But I’m not sure what kind of pull Dana’s relationship with Trump has these days.

Regular non-Americans wouldn’t be allowed entry into the US. And I’ve thought this was the “personal problems” Dana referred to when he said why Borz wasn’t fighting. And if they don’t want Borz in the US. That’s their right. But they should ban Conor too. He’s actually way more dangerous than Borz. And Conor has ties with that Irish cartel.
Its not healty also to stay so close to dictator.
Check what happend with last mma trailer of khadrylov sons.
Khazmat got enough mone he can take all of his family to safe country, khadrylov is not god he wont find them if done right.

Is he a terror risk? Why can't he come to the US?

Strickland should tell him to suck eggs and stop hanging out with warlords if he wants a title shot. Pull a Rogan and refuse to go overseas.
Lol would be funny tbh

Chimaev might want to avoid Kadyrov in the future lest he run afoul of the sicko . What happened to Abdul-Kerim Edilov also an MMA fighter should be a warning . https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ramzan-kadyrov-chechnya-mma-ufc-fighter-death

Interestingly Nikita Krylov came to Fedor's defence after Fedor's daughter was attacked in Moscow , some think it was done at the request of Kadyrov who did not deny it. https://bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/12/...after-criticism-against-kadyrov-childmmanews/

Damn the last guy got merked, didn’t know that
Chimmy better be on his best behaviour and stay on his toes

i really dont understand the ufc's eagerness to push this guy. i mean he's a good fighter, but he comes with a ton of other problems, like weight cutting issues, unpredictable behavior, visa issues... yet ufc is willing to accommodate him every step of the way.

i really dont understand the ufc's eagerness to push this guy. i mean he's a good fighter, but he comes with a ton of other problems, like weight cutting issues, unpredictable behavior, visa issues... yet ufc is willing to accommodate him every step of the way.
$$$ is all that matters.

he’s not the only one. They got rid of USADA for Conor, Conors 10 times the legal troubles too but he sells enough bend over backwards to accommodate for ufc.

Back