News Article Implies Khamzat Cannot Enter The US And Could Fight For Title In Saudi Arabia In March

At the press conference when the question was asked by Indian media about UFC possibly coming to India Khamzat interrupted Dana and said "I can fight there."

He said it almost as if to suggest OH YEAH! I FORGOT! I'M CLEARED THERE!

I picked up on it right away and I'm surprised MMA Media and IslamophobDog errr Sherdog didn't pounce on it.

He clearly can not compete in the US and it's anyone's guess if he can compete on most European cards. They are going to try to make it like it's some big event specially done overseas but the reality is dude can not fight stateside. It also explains a hell of a lot about the last 12 months of inactivity from him.

If enough of you cry I'll embed the video but it's pretty easy to find just get to the part where the Indian dude asks a question.

EDIT:

If embedding the part doesn't work it's at 22:21 of the press conference.
His quote now that I'm not going off memory is: "I can fight there, I fight there before in india. I did fight there"

He clearly can't compete yet fought 3 out of his 7 fights in USA. Murky at best

Which is weird, since he has entered before on many different occasions.

7 months after the Russian invasion he fought on prime time in Vegas. His provider Kadyrov made all kinds of threats towards Ukraine from the very first days of the occupation.
So what has really changed from then until now?

7 months after the Russian invasion he fought on prime time in Vegas. His provider Kadyrov made all kinds of threats towards Ukraine from the very first days of the occupation.
He's had to renew his visa. Since he said that not long after the Holland fight there's been no mention of him fighting in the US.

Chimaev can basically only fight in arab countries. So unless the Middleweight champion is also arab then the UFC will be forcing the actual champion to fly to whichever arab nation can host Chimaev due to his passport issues. So if they want Strickland or DDP or Whittaker or whoever is Middleweight Champion to face Chimaev they will have do to it not in front of a home crowd. But likely on Fight Island or whatever. As Chimaev's passport issues are clearly more leverage with the UFC......than actually being the champion.

UFC is pushing Chimaev heavily. He just got a majority decision against an unranked fighter on short notice and is now going from unranked to contender #1 for the belt. No chance that the UFC will not push Strickland to fight in Dubai or whatever. They might even threaten to strip Strickland or push Chimaev into an interim belt to try to legitimize him going for the undisputed belt. They don't care about the sport anymore it's all just a big circus.

They need arab fighters with belts on them if they want to sell TKO to the Saudi investment group which is the rumor going around.
You, sir, understand the sports-entertainment niche that is called UFC.

Bureaucracy inevitably caught up with reality?

At the press conference when the question was asked by Indian media about UFC possibly coming to India Khamzat interrupted Dana and said "I can fight there."

I picked up on it right away and I'm surprised MMA Media and IslamophobDog errr Sherdog didn't pounce on it.

He clearly can not compete in the US and it's anyone's guess if he can compete on most European cards. They are going to try to make it like it's some big event specially done overseas but the reality is dude can not fight stateside. It also explains a hell of a lot about the last 12 months of inactivity from him.

If enough of you cry I'll embed the video but it's pretty easy to find just get to the part where the Indian dude asks a question.

EDIT:

His quote now that I'm not going off memory is: "I can fight there, I fight there before in india. I did fight there"

IslamophobDog???
I don’t see that on the site?!
What I do see is nerd fanboys going over the top with their favourite fighter with the letter “v” at the end of their name ,and getting their balls broken about it!

Try not to conflate the two!

Good

Now book Strickland vs DDP

After the Walker incident, only for a lot of money is it worth fighting in Arab countries

Last edited:
When the benefits of UAE are just not enough, you gotta call in the big guns…

lol in all seriousness it probably had something to do with him shouting he’ll kill everyone allah Akbar on live television. Or taking money from dirty warlords.

But this fight should happen on some neutral territory. Put it on in Australia or England. Probably not a good idea to send Strickland to the easily offended Arabs anyway.

He got everyone shook after his Chechen part of the interview was translated.

EDIT:

But you didn’t pick up on the crowd booing the Indian reporter?
It’s because the Arabs like Indians there when it comes to cheap slave labour , but don’t respect them or want them speaking at all. That’s the general attitude in UAE from the Arabs towards the Indian population there.
But yes, call out sherdogs Islamophobia while conveniently ignoring the Arabs own biases towards other cultures.
This is coming from an Australian who has no horse in this race. Something I’ve noticed after visiting the UAE numerous times for work.

It’s because the Arabs like Indians there when it comes to cheap slave labour , but don’t respect them or want them speaking at all. That’s the general attitude in UAE from the Arabs towards the Indian population there.
But yes, call out sherdogs Islamophobia while conveniently ignoring the Arabs own biases towards other cultures.
This is coming from an Australian who has no horse in this race. Something I’ve noticed after visiting the UAE numerous times for work.

<escalate99>

I brought up this possibility just after Russia invaded the Ukraine. Borz hanging out with a despotic oligarch with a horrible record of human rights abuses is not cool. He’s a trained attack dog that holds a high military rank with the Russian army.

It appears Borz sold his soul to the devil. And I understand it’s not healthy to snub a guy like Kadyrov if you come from and live in the area. Or if you have family in the area.

But there are consequences in being so public like this. I’m not sure Dana can even do anything about this. With Trump in office he might have been able to intervene. But I’m not sure what kind of pull Dana’s relationship with Trump has these days.

Regular non-Americans wouldn’t be allowed entry into the US. And I’ve thought this was the “personal problems” Dana referred to when he said why Borz wasn’t fighting. And if they don’t want Borz in the US. That’s their right. But they should ban Conor too. He’s actually way more dangerous than Borz. And Conor has ties with that Irish cartel.

Oh, i'm sorry was there a crying thread that I missed somewhere?

No the booing was b/c of the anti-Muslim stance India has taken and in particular WRT to neighboring Pakistan. In fact, during his question attendees at the press conference started a chant of "Pakistan Zindabad" - "Long Live Pakistan."

And in case you're new to the whole India/Pakistan thing they despise each other. Pakistanis and Muslims are publicly despised in India as oftentimes Indians and Hindus are in Pakistan. 2-way street. No need for a third party to shed any tears big boy.

Last edited:
Why? Strickland should defend at home if Khamzat can’t make it then they should pick someone else.
foh, always these political dick suckers. We want the best fights, fuck the politics, make the fight happen. Strickland is always game, I doubt he would even decline a fight because it's not at home, he says he a killer.

We need more highly-informed posts like this:

EDIT:

And less weak ramblings of a damaged mind like this:

Khamzat just needs to charter a plane to Mexico. Enter the US through the southern border.

Joe Biden has made this easy peasy.

The guy has a swedish passport
So he can fight in the entire european union. Its not a big deal

Why doesn't he just walk over the southern border?

Doubt they even weighed Islam or him this past wkend

Back