Crime Armed militia attacked by protesters tearing down statues; shoots attacker in apparent self defense

Simple arithmetic is not your area of expertise
I'm confident that your area of expertise is about the size of a pinhead.

Seriously though, you don't waver in your commitment to being a total clown on this forum every day, and well, that's something. I guess.

bot:=<reading comprehension:beep*boop:

You seem to have a thin playlist

ot:
I think it's still funny how you're trying to play off your "social media rumors" gaffe, like it didn't happen.

What an absolute joke of a human being you are.

LOL, not looking very likely.

<YeahOKJen>

democrats are burning down their own cities, Joe Biden is hiding in the basement because he can’t remember how to get out, and Trump is pulling in thousands during a global pandemic.

Good luck...

The Demographics are on the side of Liberals, Progressives, Minorities. All these Boomer White Nationalists are in their death throws right now. That's why Trump got "elected." They're becoming more and more irrelevant as the years go bye and desperate. He sold them a bill of goods, promised he'd be their "champion," and then fucked them over like the Oligarch that he is ROTFL.

Barring major, and i mean major interference from China and Russia Trump will be out of office come the end of the year and these bigoted old fucks will be left scrambling to find another White Nationalist candidate to champion them-- i mean champion corporate america and the elite in the name of the white race while taking all of their shit. Their jobs. Overseas. Their money. Overseas.

Face it boomer hicks. You guys are fucked. Either evolve or cease to exist.

The Demographics are on the side of Liberals, Progressives, Minorities. All these Boomer White Nationalists are in their death throws right now. That's why Trump got "elected." They're becoming more and more irrelevant as the years go bye and desperate. He sold them a bill of goods, promised he'd be their "champion," and then fucked them over like the Oligarch that he is ROTFL.

Barring major, and i mean major interference from China and Russia Trump will be out of office come the end of the year and these bigoted old fucks will be left scrambling to find another White Nationalist candidate to champion them-- i mean champion corporate america and the elite in the name of the white race while taking all of their shit. Their jobs. Overseas. Their money. Overseas.

Face it boomer hicks. You guys are fucked. Either evolve or cease to exist.
Yeah that's it

Yeah sure. Trumpers are almost certainly going to go be remembered in the history books as favorably as George Wallace supporters. Go ahead and Google him so that you can understand.
LOL, not looking very likely.

These fucks are completely delusional. They're living in there own little self-cultivated Fox News, Breitbart, bubbles. I bet they sincerely think Trump is doing a bang up job, is wildly popular, and a shoo-in come November.

I kinda envy them to be honest. It must be nice to be that incubated.

Thinking independently and keeping an open mind take actual effort.

<YeahOKJen>

democrats are burning down their own cities, Joe Biden is hiding in the basement because he can’t remember how to get out, and Trump is pulling in thousands during a global pandemic.

Good luck...
You mean the Trump rally in Tulsa?

The one that drew 6200 Trumpers for an arena that holds 19,200 people?

https://www.axios.com/trump-tulsa-rally-turnout-19b3ee7b-44c4-41ad-8ec4-172ba6448ff6.html

"So I told my people, 'slow the testing down please.'"

You trolls are going to have to come to terms with the fact that your try-hard antics aren't going to prop up Trump's sinking ship of a presidency.

These fucks are completely delusional. They're living in there own little self-cultivated Fox News, Breitbart, bubbles. I bet they sincerely think Trump is doing a bang up job, is wildly popular, and a shoo-in come November.

I kinda envy them to be honest. It must be nice to be that incubated.

Thinking independently and keeping an open mind take actual effort.
They went all-in on a political fad, and now it's too late for them to back out.

Like a store full of Crocs and fidget spinners.

Back