Crime Armed militia attacked by protesters tearing down statues; shoots attacker in apparent self defense

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How long until Trump calls them "very fine people"?

There only 1 reason why we need police/guards and it isnt because of the protesters

Last edited:
in another thread lefties poisoned some police at a fast food restaurant-- this is roundly criticized as the left being completely out of control.

in this thread lefties get shot by out of control righties and righties praise them for doing it.

do you think maybe people are completely blinded by tribalism at this point? i do.

its an umbrella term lol
An umbrella term denoting what exactly?

My limited understanding of the term hillbilly or redneck is someone who lives in a rural area and, in many circumstances, hunts, fishes, or relies on the local land to provide for their livelihood and sustenance.

My understanding may be faulty, but if not, how is this equivalent to a political movement like Antifa?

in another thread lefties poisoned some police at a fast food restaurant-- this is roundly criticized as the left being completely out of control.

in this thread lefties get shot by out of control righties and righties praise them for doing it.

do you think maybe people are completely blinded by tribalism at this point? i do.

The left was out of control in this situation as well. How were the patriots that showed up out of control? Because they wanted to stop crazy leftists from destroying America?

No I think people see the damage the left is doing to Western Nations and want to stop it.

An umbrella term denoting what exactly?

My limited understanding of the term hillbilly or redneck is someone who lives in a rural area and, in many circumstances, hunts, fishes, or relies on the local land to provide for their livelihood and sustenance.

My understanding may be faulty, but if not, how is this equivalent to a political movement like Antifa?
Hillbilly - hill folk. People who live in the appalachians or ozarks, usually. They live dispersed and often have less than legal means of employment (moonshining). Derogative used to mean someone is uneducated, poor, etc. In tennessee and Kentucky ive heard people use the term "ridgerunner" as well.

Redneck - rural uneducated blue collar class. Came from the sunburn on the back of their necks due to being mostly unskilled labor or farmers. Where im from it is used very often to reference oil workers (roughnecks) who tend to blow all of their money on things that seem frivolous e.g. living in a run down trailer but driving a 70k truck.

Whoever thought that committing a crime could lead to terrible outcome?

Yep they should be mindful of the fact that police there still have funding and haven't disbanded yet.

They should have had some patience since there will be bigger hills to die on in the future.

Hillbilly - hill folk. People who live in the appalachians or ozarks, usually. They live dispersed and often have less than legal means of employment (moonshining). Derogative used to mean someone is uneducated, poor, etc. In tennessee and Kentucky ive heard people use the term "ridgerunner" as well.

Redneck - rural uneducated blue collar class. Came from the sunburn on the back of their necks due to being mostly unskilled labor or farmers. Where im from it is used very often to reference oil workers (roughnecks) who tend to blow all of their money on things that seem frivolous e.g. living in a run down trailer but driving a 70k truck.
Underprilvidged and underemployed people from one of the poorest regions in the United States are equivalent to something President Trump attempted to label a terrorist organization? Okay.

Back