News Arman Tsarukyan (Poirier's training partner) says Islam Makhachev would beat Poirier

Who is this Islam (no pun intented) guy anyway?
He hasn't beaten no one.
<{vega}>

Islam would most likely be favored to beat all LWs not named khabib. He’s criminally underrated due to injuries and top fighters ducking

Poirier didn't manage to KO light Max for five rounds. Islam would grapplef*ck him obviously.

Because Max is pretty easy to KO? He has been in there with some of the best strikers in the UFC and has done pretty well.

too bad that we cant see him fight more often

Great loyalty to his teammate. Good commitment to his fight also coming in 4(3) lbs heavier than the maximum.

I like Tsarukyan's fighting style but sounds like he needs to get slapped up a little bit
He's still very young

At any point, Nate could beat Dustin.

Praise Allah
<GinJuice>

I wanna ride that Islam train but it never leaves the station....
His career is snake bitten. Bad injury luck + feared fighter with no name. I also don't think he does himself any favors by holding out on bigger fights, he should just continue fighting bums just to stay active

Ofc Arman respects his father. That's how a great son should act like.

Islam-Makhachev-1-696x392.jpg

Islam just got unlucky with that injury before he was going to fight with Dos Anjos, he has 6 wins streak, he only needs 1 ranked win to be in the title discussion.

79ca5470b17c731713529000b3dc2911.gif

How did I miss this useful thread?!

solid honesty shown by Arman a mutual opponent of both.

he wasn't putting down Dustin - Islam is just on another level

@rear naked ankle pick what do u think?

Back