Arlovski wants to fight to age 45

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"Best-case scenario, (I want to keep doing this for) maybe four, five more years,” Arlovski told MMA Junkie during a recent visit to American Top Team. “We’ll see. I still have, like, at age 40, I’m training more than I used to train when I was 25. Every morning, when I wake up in camp, I remember what I want. I want to be champion of the world again.

Andrei-Arlovski-1.png
Arlovski isn't sniffing a belt. He will spend years getting more head trauma for not that much money. (Don't know his contract but fair assumption).

At what point do UFC need step in with cases like this?

I like the guy but fighters like this need a dose of reality.

Is older days will suck .....

I like the guy tho.

That nose is going to reach the ear by the time.

Definitely will not be champion again. Fighting 4-5 more years isn't going to be good for his brain either.

Good thing that MMA isn't as big as soccer. Otherwise it would get banned.

”One of those noses that can smell around corners”
- Dan Hardy about Arlovski’s sniffer

Andrei has had a long career and he reached the pinnacle of the sport when he was floored by Fedor. There's no greater honor and he has nothing left to achieve at this point.

He should probably retire but if he wants to keep fighting then let him bang. War Andrei.

bg973p2.png

How accurate is this?

I remember thinking he had a bad chin at 25, but Arlovski wants to overprotect his chin and lose decisions in awful fights to midcarders. He's got it all figured out.<seedat>

Really, though, he does. His name can still earn him 6 figures for a fight, and he's hopefully planning an exit for good.

Arlovski isn't sniffing a belt. He will spend years getting more head trauma for not that much money. (Don't know his contract but fair assumption).

At what point do UFC need step in with cases like this?

I like the guy but fighters like this need a dose of reality.

<[analyzed}><[analyzed}>

I mean he makes like 300k a fight. I’d do the same if I were him as well. He’s already had a bunch of brain trauma, might as well just cash out for his family’s sake

That nose is going to reach the ear by the time.

Just saw this interview which was uploaded a few days ago.... He has fixed the nose!!!!! Still no model by any means but it's not as insanely crooked lol

Bellator here he comes! Can he win a belt in the senior league?:p

He's not even a gatekeeper now

I still enjoy his fights. Can’t believe he’s on the undercard of an espn card.

Back