Arlovski wants to fight to age 45

How can someone go from this:

9113d8054dc77305d4cf50deb353fc0f.jpg

To this

122_Andrei_Arlovski.0.jpg

His Career could end in Roachality if he's not careful.
12ACPv0tVAZUI.gif

He is making 250k more or less per fight. It is pretty good money.

Translation "I have no other way to make money"

That nose is going to reach the ear by the time.

Or straighten it back going the other direction. This is sad, though. The guy got KO'd at age 19 by Datsik and has taken more than enough damage since. Just retire, man.

His Nose and Left Eye are having an affair behind his Right Eye's back

While I'm not a good judge of men's looks, I believe Arlovski was considered attractive by the lades at one point. Not any more...at least not without Photoshop.

I feel for him and his family. Terrible decision.

This is Arlovski's last 5 fights summed up in one gif

JDHpAqw.gif

zero killer instinct anymore the dude should just retire
he fights so effing boring now.

"Best-case scenario, (I want to keep doing this for) maybe four, five more years,” Arlovski told MMA Junkie during a recent visit to American Top Team. “We’ll see. I still have, like, at age 40, I’m training more than I used to train when I was 25. Every morning, when I wake up in camp, I remember what I want. I want to be champion of the world again.

View attachment 561673
Arlovski isn't sniffing a belt. He will spend years getting more head trauma for not that much money. (Don't know his contract but fair assumption).

At what point do UFC need step in with cases like this?

I like the guy but fighters like this need a dose of reality.
He makes 300k a fight

This is Arlovski's last 5 fights summed up in one gif

JDHpAqw.gif

zero killer instinct anymore the dude should just retire
he fights so effing boring now.
I didnt see this fight. What happened here? It looks like Frank's ready to die and AA is fresh but wont even attack?

I didnt see this fight. What happened here? It looks like Frank's ready to die and AA is fresh but wont even attack?

Like i said no killer instinct that fight was pathetic and his last bunch haven't been any better.

It’s tough because he still has a big enough name that he will find promoters willing to pay him to compete. Maybe it’s better UFC keeps him moderately busy, 1-2 fights a year against low-level dudes, instead of him going to Asia to fight UberVitor or get killed in BareKnuckle in US.

Back