Arlovski wants to fight to age 45

How can someone go from this:

9113d8054dc77305d4cf50deb353fc0f.jpg

To this

122_Andrei_Arlovski.0.jpg
Uh, 20 years?

Jesus Christ! His nose!!

Just saw this interview which was uploaded a few days ago.... He has fixed the nose!!!!! Still no model by any means but it's not as insanely crooked lol

He hasn't fixed it. Look at the angle when he turns his head to the right. You can see how fucked it still is.

This man needs to go to LA and see a real professional.

Mir, and especially Reem, have taken similar amounts of damage over their careers, and they're still active. I don't see the difference between them and Andrei. All three should have hung up the gloves years ago.

On one hand it might be pretty bad for his health.
On the other it would be worse if he retired without really wanting it and come back being a stiff old man like Chuck did. After all we have 1 life and people should be able to live it like they want to.

He is a grown man and he knows what the pros and cons are about his profession.. or at least he should at this point.

He's 40 years old and 2-8 in his last 10 fights. 10 official KO/TKO losses, not counting all the years of sparring.

I think, unfortunately, guys like Andrei and Overeem are going to be a very sad sight in a few years...

Arlovski still is a decent draw and makes really good money. Why would he stop? Let him bang bro! I love watching Arlovski in the octagon.

Gawdwam, he brought that fatty Affliction contract with him LoL

But that nose, that fucking wrecked ass nose. I guess its a multi-million dollar nose.
He made like 1.5 mill in affliction

Screenshot_20190408-213225_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back