Arlovski is literally just cashing checks at this point, milking the system

Good, get paid, invest part of that money and retire to a caribean island when you are done.

Made 3 bucks off him by betting a whole 1 dollar on him....meant to put out $10 :confused:

I'm glad Boser lost. I don't like that guy.

Doing it against hot prospects too. I'm happy for him but at the same time embarrassed about HW MMA. Brett Favre could come out of retirement and be a ranked fighter with 3 weeks of cardio kickboxing and half a Zumba class.
B57145FE-6318-419E-988B-809D2EE4D15C.jpeg

Lmfaooo
He's abusing the ufc checkbook to the max. Zero risk, zero finishes, just straight solid, decision mashine at this point of his career since his chin got cracked.

I don't blame him though. His chin has made a goat resurgence, and never forget Vampire Arlovski was a force to be reckoned with. He's still a vampire in 2020, but he's sucking 200k paychecks for decisions now. I luv it .
This is the UFCs version of SENIORITY IN THE COMPANY.

He's GOATED bro. No doubt
View attachment 813155
i feel like he can keep doing this another 10 years

Lmfaooo
He's abusing the ufc checkbook to the max. Zero risk, zero finishes, just straight solid, decision mashine at this point of his career since his chin got cracked.

I don't blame him though. His chin has made a goat resurgence, and never forget Vampire Arlovski was a force to be reckoned with. He's still a vampire in 2020, but he's sucking 200k paychecks for decisions now. I luv it .
This is the UFCs version of SENIORITY IN THE COMPANY.

He's GOATED bro. No doubt
View attachment 813155
good for him

Back