Arlovski is literally just cashing checks at this point, milking the system

were both laughing all the way to the bank. the only hw fighter i put money on at this point

He said it right in the interview. No more wars.

He has zero intention of doing anything other than move around and throw a few strikes here and there, calling it a day and collecting his check.

I am so pleasantly surprised, even if I was hoping for a hail mary knockout. I really wanna see one more knockout from the old man Arlovski.

Chins DONT make a goat resurgance. When you're 40, and you're fighting, you're on something. Period. Look at Lawler's ''resurgance''. Dude was dirtier than dirt against Mcdonald, and to think otherwise is just plain naive.

No, the talent pool is just that shallow

He plays it close to the vest but Canadian ol boy could have pressed the action more if he wanted. AA hit him with some hard shots and won a close decision. What's the issue? You are mad he's not going for broke every fight? Why the fuck would he do that at his age with his chin and his history?

I really like his new role as a litmus test for up and comers in the HW division. Young guys like Junior Albini, Philipe Lins, and Tanner Boser had a little bit of hype, but they couldn't pass the Arlovski test which exposed that they're not contender quality fighters. Tuivasa and Sakai as well to an extent, even though they squeaked by with W's. Whereas Francis and Jairzinho passed the Arlovski Test with flying colors with the big KO's, which showed their worth as contenders. As long as Andrei is continuing to accept fights with the young up and comers, I say keep throwing him out there.

No, the talent pool is just that shallow

IT's not either or, it happens to be both. Old guys on steroids, and lack of talent, especially at hw. Look at other sports. It's cheaper to keep 'name brand' players, but they need steroids to compete with fresh out of college studs/monsters. It is what it is, just business.
Doesnt Andre train twinklejohns too with the goat steroid abuser? just saying.

Well one fighter out of how many who is taking advantage of the ufc and not vice versa.

Although with don gone dana won't have anyone to make phone calls and kill the ali act.

Mousasi leading up to his exit to go to Bellator deserved Arlovski money. I'd rather spend that money to get Shinya Aoki.

UFC is very aware of what they have. Arlovski is someone people still like to see,even if he is no longer exciting. He is not milking anything,if the UFC didnt want him,he would be gone.

Long as HW keeps sucking, he'll keep cashing out.

Good he deserves them checks particularly if he makes hype trains....

4u7e3X3.gif

So many salty thighs!

He will end up getting Gane or Romanov at some point don’t worry

Man deserves it. He’s stood the test of time and is a better than average gatekeeper. His name made him co main event.

It's impossible to get a better chin as you age....prob not without a little help Remember how steroids allowed Bigfoot to absorb Mark Hunt punishment for 3 Rounds straight? That was bonkers

He plays it close to the vest but Canadian ol boy could have pressed the action more if he wanted. AA hit him with some hard shots and won a close decision. What's the issue? You are mad he's not going for broke every fight? Why the fuck would he do that at his age with his chin and his history?
Where did I say I'm mad? I said I love it. Only person mad is your illiterate ass. Cornball.

Dana gave an interview where he said Arlovski has pulled great number for them on the TV cards and as the headliner of the prelims. He has a name, he's a heavyweight and still looks ok. They need all the heavyweights they can get, and we know HW have the most longevity in the sport.

Let be fair the hillbilly is the prospect and he didn’t get close to hurting arlovski just peppered him with leg kicks

Back