Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor

masterless

Sherdog Veteran
Reaction score
Morning Report: Andrei Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor Emelianenko

"I'm going to f**k him up," said Arlovski. "I'm not going to jump with that f***ing stupid flying knee. It's going to be a different match.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/3...ana-white-fedor-emelianenko-mcgregor-mma-news

Would much rather see this than the rumored Frank Mir fight. Let Arlovski get the rematch he wants, Fedor gets a tune-up fight that puts him right into contendership if he decimated Arlovski again, re-introduce Fedor to the UFC noobs...WIN WIN WIN~!

10296.jpg

Very personal fight for AA. Fedor made some comments before the fight about him being americanised etc dont think Arlovski appreciated it, then wont onto get ko'd and nearly lost his whole career.

He should be concentrating on trying to get the Werdum fight locked down instead of the rumoured Mir fight.

well arlovski's booked against mir, so at least as of now fedor ain't fighting either one. i'm still thinking if they pay the guy the big dollars he's going to command they'll match him against werdum right out the gate

Real talk: I would fear for Andrei's safety if he lost to Fedor again. Seriously, he got suicidal after their fight before. The man was literally sitting around playing Russian roulette.

Last edited:
imagine if he rekt fedor and had him on the ropes,.and says "oh. oh shit. the flying knee is right there...this time will be different.here i go,fuck it! im gonna... im gonna..."

Big John: wake up big guy
Arlovski:whuh happened
Big John: you got knocked the fuck out again son,shit was savage.

Are you thinking about hitting Fedor with a flying knee? Dont do it.Its gonna be a bad look for ya,im tellin ya.

Very personal fight for AA. Fedor made some comments before the fight about him being americanised etc dont think Arlovski appreciated it, then wont onto get ko'd and nearly lost his whole career.

The Fedor loss was the start of a big downslide for AA, 4 straight losses, 3 via KO. I can see why he's emotional about it and wants revenge. I don't know who would win in a rematch with AA surging and Fedor on the shelf for so long.

You have to admit, it would be pretty fucking cool to see Fedor vs. anyone in the UFC at this point. I don't care if it's Mir or Arlovski. I don't care if it's Todd Duffee.

You have to admit, it would be pretty fucking cool to see Fedor vs. anyone in the UFC at this point. I don't care if it's Mir or Arlovski. I don't care if it's Todd Duffee.

agreed. it would be one of the biggest moments in sports and so surreal to see Fedor in the octagon.

If Fedor does come back I hope he signs to fight with someone other than UFC.

agreed. it would be one of the biggest moments in sports and so surreal to see Fedor in the octagon.

ESPECIALLY if he comes back in great shape and ready to fucking go.

Back