Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor

Lets see him wink with this face..

StrikeforceFedorEmelianenkoEye.jpg

irrelevant

thats from the bigfoot fight

besides: conscious > unconscious

I would like to see this one again.

Yeah that fight really did wreck Arlovski for years. It would be a feeling of redemption if he beat Fedor in a rematch.

Thank you. Arlovski was perhaps winning on the scorecards for more landed punches but nobody was whooping nobody at that point.

This simple truth seems to elude people on both sides.

Anyway, I hope Fedor stays retired, but if he comes back, it makes no sense for Arlovski to go after that fight. He's one fight away from a title shot ... as long as that fight is Mir and not Fedor.

I think Arlovski's boxing was actually better in the Fedor fight than it is now. If he fights like he has since being back in the UFC, Fedor would KO him again. Unless Fedor is completely shot.

Real talk: I would fear for Andrei's safety if he lost to Fedor again. Seriously, he got suicidal after their fight before. The man was literally sitting around playing Russian roulette.

Do russian's call it "russian roulette" ? Or just roulette?

Arlovski was whipping his ass up until this point.
I think I'd take pitbull in a rematch.

Actually he wasn't. There was a thread on here back in the day with slow motion GIFs of every exchange. Fedor surprisingly slipped or deflected almost every strike that Arlovski threw.

imagine if he rekt fedor and had him on the ropes,.and says "oh. oh shit. the flying knee is right there...this time will be different.here i go,fuck it! im gonna... im gonna..."

Big John: wake up big guy
Arlovski:whuh happened
Big John: you got knocked the fuck out again son,shit was savage.

Like Charlie Brown going for that football lol.

Arlovski was whipping his ass up until this point.
I think I'd take pitbull in a rematch.

He did not land anything significant until that strike that forced Fedor to move into the ropes folllowed by the KO.

AA would likely fight too emotional if they rematched.

Fedor by armbar

That left hand Fedor missed would've killed him.

One of the oldest phrases he: "He was totally winning until he lost!"

hah

That being said -- Arlovski was *dominating* Fedor until that stupid mental mistake.

Back