Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor

lol at people acting like Andrei wasnt kicking the absolute shit out of Fedor until he had a brainfart and threw that flying knee

if they fight again I favour Arlovski

lol, he wasn't.... you make it sound like it was Anderson vs Chael 1

It was more like Anderson vs Vitor until Anderson ended it.

lol, he wasn't.... you make it sound like it was Anderson vs Chael 1

It was more like Anderson vs Vitor until Anderson ended it.

I know, I rewatched it.... I corrected myself just after that.

he was controlling the action on the feet though, and there was far more action than Vitor-Anderson. So I disagree on that point

Last edited:
Your post has me laughing my ass off for real.

Now I'll have to waste time trying to hunt down that thread.

Ahh... I believe it was deleted. I tried to find it a while ago and had no luck. Such a shame. It was one of those threads that had me laughing out loud.

TBH Arlovski reminds me of Wimp Lo from Kung Pow :icon_chee

[YT]d696t3yALAY[/YT]

I know, I rewatched it.... I corrected myself just after that.

he was controlling the action on the feet though, and there was far more action than Vitor-Anderson. So I disagree on that point

Yeah there was a bit more action, but not significantly. A few missed strikes, some clinching against the ropes, etc

My meaning was that it seemed like AA was getting the better of the round (he was) until it ended, much like Vitor was getting the better of the round with his takedown and pressing forward (although less action) until Anderson ended it

He never hurt Fedor at all tho. Sure he would've probably run the round by the 10 point must system, but he was in no way actually "beating" Fedor in a fight.

Fedor bided his time, picked his spot, and ended the fight

The big mistake Arlovski made post Fedor was IMHO signing up for big fights in SF right away, he should have gone for 1-2 smaller comeback fights to rebuild his confidence and I suspect his bad spell would not have been a terrible as it was. I spose you could view Rogers as a lesser opponent but even pre Andrei people knew he was dangerous.

Would be a good UFC debut fight for the last emperor. The ref best bring a dustpan and broom to pick up the glass after Fedor is done shattering that glass jaw again.

but again, I didnt compare anyone to hitler or nazis....... I just used hitler fans as an example of people being idiots

do try and keep up

Your example sucks balls. Are these made up people that think "Hitler is a misunderstood genius" some of the most revered / respected people in politics / military warfare?

Even if they were (wich you have proven 0 examples off so far) politics and military history has NOTHING to do with MMA. Either way your comparisson is retarded to anyone who knows anything about MMA. Most of the fighters that have praised Fedors achievements were people with a very respectable reputation and with a good track record of honesty, these are not slimy politicians we are talking about.

You are the dumb one here, no intelligent person would take the words of the likes of Randy Couture, Bas Rutten, Shogun, GSP, Cain with the same legitimacy as those of the kind of people who praise Hitler.

ps: Fuck you.

I wonder if my favorite ref John McCarthy will ref it again. I also wonder if there would be any bias towards Andre Arlovski since they're both former police officers.

Would love to see Fedor fuck him up again, but frankly, there are many other fights I'd rather see Fedor in. Andrei needs to go fight for the title and STFU.

Your example sucks balls. Are these made up people that think "Hitler is a misunderstood genius" some of the most revered / respected people in politics / military warfare?

Even if they were (wich you have proven 0 examples off so far) politics and military history has NOTHING to do with MMA. Either way your comparisson is retarded to anyone who knows anything about MMA. Most of the fighters that have praised Fedors achievements were people with a very respectable reputation and with a good track record of honesty, these are not slimy politicians we are talking about.

You are the dumb one here, no intelligent person would take the words of the likes of Randy Couture, Bas Rutten, Shogun, GSP, Cain with the same legitimacy as those of the kind of people who praise Hitler.

ps: Fuck you.

b0853228cce1f4dec1d02a1f893752b4.jpg

I never said you were a fool nor did I call you a mindless, blithering idiot. I don't say those things to grown men online unprovoked. It's not my style. You know exactly what I said, stop being melodramatic.

This isn't just about the Arlovski fight and I am not just talking to you directly. Fedor is by far the most overrated fighter in history and listening to people talk about his career is just a joke, for anyone who actually watched it.

Who did he ever beat? Cro Cop by decision? Yeah mate he went to the UFC 6 months after winning a grand prix and got destroyed. CC was in his prime when he went into the UFC, goodness sakes, after he left he kept right on kickboxing at a very high level as well.

Nogueira? I guess we have to pretend every fighter who entered the UFC magically, instantly, by some form of magic just suddenly was past their Prime. Nog got KO'd for the first time, and subbed for the first time IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER by the same man. That is not a coincidence.

Fedor was offered one of the largest contracts in the entire history of the UFC, and he turned it down to go fight what he then perceived as B level athletes in another organization. How did that turn out?

He got the shit subbed out of him.

Got the shit ko'd out of him.

Got completely tooled by a guy way older than him who isn't even in near the same weight class.

People are pretending he could cut it in the UFC? Today? He would lose to anyone top 10 in less than 30 seconds. His entire career is a who's who of "freakshow" (I hate the term, but it is what it is) matchups, fights against pro wrestlers, fights against amateurs, fights against men with losing records.

In boxing men are held accountable for padded records. Fedor should not be immune to this same critique. He was never that good. End of story.

tl/dr

arlo kjoed by brettrogers in 2 seconds
couldnt cut in the ufc today
oh wait
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can't blame him for being rustled.

Although he should be focusing more on fighters actually in the roster.

Back