Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

I watched some of the heading and read about other parts.

it started out feeling like damage control about their reputation. Ken basically summarizing “minor errors” then they talked a lot about practices and procedures that could be inhanced.

Seemed like a big nothing burger to me and that the final report is going to be a bunch of irregularities and opportunities for improvement

I watched some of the heading and read about other parts.

it started out feeling like damage control about their reputation. Ken basically summarizing “minor errors” then they talked a lot about practices and procedures that could be inhanced.

Seemed like a big nothing burger to me and that the final report is going to be a bunch of irregularities and opportunities for improvement

Agreed. The parts I watched seemed like a cyber expert showing how they could improve security and the only claim is something could have happened without any proof it did.

Agreed. The parts I watched seemed like a cyber expert showing how they could improve security and the only claim is something could have happened without any proof it did.

It’s a terrible look, honestly.

they prepped the hearing by saying the goal was never to overturn the election or contest the results, but find areas of improvement.

but wtf is that? They can’t come out and say “well we didn’t find anything and we can’t know for sure because ….”

And claim that they are trying to reassure confidence. Because all that does is leave a crack of daylight to endless speculation, which is the very reason why this shit never dies.

It’s a terrible look, honestly.

they prepped the hearing by saying the goal was never to overturn the election or contest the results, but find areas of improvement.

but wtf is that? They can’t come out and say “well we didn’t find anything and we can’t know for sure because ….”

And claim that they are trying to reassure confidence. Because all that does is leave a crack of daylight to endless speculation, which is the very reason why this shit never dies.

The testimony did provide that county officials are idiots when it comes to password creation and protection. Using the same password for multiple accounts is so 2000. It’s embarrassing. I think city officials need a host of compliance training courses.

I know I've sniped and trolled and whatnot but seriously on a personal note, I feel sorry for you and @second sight.
Hey I appreciate that, it can get a little discouraging knowing the opposing political party is made up largely of people with no integrity and are willing to do anything to win. Even their voters will gladly cover for anything their side does, be it illegal or whatever, the ends justify the means, nothing ever coined by a party could be more appropriate.

Hey I appreciate that, it can get a little discouraging knowing the opposing political party is made up largely of people with no integrity and are willing to do anything to win. Even their voters will gladly cover for anything their side does, be it illegal or whatever, the ends justify the means, nothing ever coined by a party could be more appropriate.

I'm not from where you are, although I spent a while in your country. You're in way too deep.

Trump will be President in August, Baby.
I am having a keg party, because a trust fund baby who fucked his relatives out of his Daddies Will, is totally going to save America.
Suck it, LIbtards.

Still going on, and I am behind, but some goodies so far like thousands of duplicate ballots without any serial numbers/corresponding originals

Also that their election machines, tabulators, etc have not been updated, including anti-virus since they were first calibrated in 2019, despite Maricopa supposedly maintaining them as direct lol... as in no calibration/update prior to the election.

It's obvious the election was stolen. Now only if the libtards can break out of their stupor and realize the truth...

It's obvious the election was stolen. Now only if the libtards can break out of their stupor and realize the truth...
You also believe Jan 6th was another day at the Capitol ignoring the hours of video footage showing the truth it wasn’t. You aren’t hard to convince when it’s suits your bias.

You also believe Jan 6th was another day at the Capitol ignoring the hours of video footage showing the truth it wasn’t. You aren’t hard to convince when it’s suits your bias.
@cleetus is actually a true investigator. He recently went to vote and when the poll workers couldn't tell him specific information about the voting machines he knew the fix was in. Turns out the guy he voted for lost so his hunch was confirmed.

This is some 3rd world voting system, pathetic

When is this clown show supposed to come out with the "results"...

Lol the the gop wanted to keep their records secret

The fact that they are still using Doug Logan as a "source" for anything in this audit is laughable after what he's said about the election. Laughable, but not surprising.

Back