Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

how is this a rebuke of my facts? Even from your article, Powell says:

"Powell insisted the volume of the suit they filed last November was testament to the extent of research and investigation the attorneys did.

“We filed a massive and detailed complaint in federal court that doesn’t even require us to append affidavits to it,” Powell said. “The very fact we filed 960 pages of affidavits with the complaint shows due diligence on our part. … The only way to test that is in the crucible of a trial or an evidentiary hearing,” she added, noting that the judge had thus far denied such a hearing."

So she feels the affidavits as legit and need to be brought to an evidentiary hearing.

I have said because of the system in MI, Democrat AG and SOS threatening weak republicans and lawyers, etc, they were not given that type of hearing and allowed discovery or any type of audit of the ballots, which would confirm the affidavits.

edit: and this coincides with what I have said in other threads about Sidney Powell's legal defense, as well as the thread about MI oversight committee's report.

Powell is making the claim that if you overload a lawsuit with documents, regardless of their validity, that they should bolster a case. That is not how real life works and it's a flimsy defense. It's why the judge basically laughed at her. Second and third-hand accounts using speculative wording is not consider as facts.

Powell is making the claim that if you overload a lawsuit with documents, regardless of their validity, that they should bolster a case. That is not how real life works and it's a flimsy defense. It's why the judge basically laughed at her.

she clearly says she believes they are true though. So where to she rebuke things I have said?

she clearly says she believes they are true though. So where to she rebuke things I have said?

She can't claim them to be true because she didn't state she did the minimal amount of due diligence. She can say all she wants, that doesn't mean she is right. She's ruining her reputation to cover her ass.

She can't claim them to be true because she didn't state she did the minimal amount of due diligence. She can say all she wants, that doesn't mean she is right.

But nothing rebukes what I have said though lol. Good try though

Plus she doesn't claim them to be true, she claims she believes they are true.

@panamaican @Darkballs @Lord Coke From a legal perspective, this is a pretty big deal I presume? This isn't something that normally happens in court?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/12/lawyers-pro-trump-suit-499252

Hearings like this regarding sanctions for lawyers aren't that uncommon. I think what's relevant here is the details. People who still believe in the bullshit should really just read the transcript to see the back and forth between trumps attorneys and the judge. I think that's what's telling. You have them throwing each other under the bus with "Well I cannot specifically recall if I said I was a lawyer for this claim. Maybe I was?; "I cannot verify whether or not I asked him to be part of my legal team, but recall that perhaps..."

Wishy-washy language like that isn't going to please the court, and should be a wake up call to anyone who still thinks these lawsuits have legs.

You can also see just how flimsy their actual claims are. As the judge points out, length doesn't equal a good pleading. Just because you attach 960 affidavits, doesn't mean your lawsuit is sound. Of course this is something that's been pointed out to MAGA fans. All an affidavit is, is a sworn statement. That's it. It doesn't mean your claim is true, and an affidavit, on it's face, means nothing. Me or you could go file a sworn affidavit in court tomorrow declaring that lizard people run the world. Wouldn't make it true. Especially when the bulk of your affidavits are regarding statements made on social media platforms by complete randoms. This lawsuit would have the same weight as if I were to copy and past some of the looney WR posts and went and filed them with the court. Christ, we had Rudy get disbarred for just that (along with his media tour) where entire complaints were based off of twitter posts from BIGROADTRUCKERMAGAGUY69, and that's it.

It paints a clear picture that all these guys were doing was filing bullshit in court, and then taking that action and parading it around the media to try to drum up controversy. And they'll likely get sanctioned pretty hard for this. And as @Lord Coke pointed out, if the sanctions are severe enough, the state Bar could get involved and disbar them.

But will it convince any of the true believers? I doubt it. We can already see the excuses from people like @cottagecheesefan . That this is a witchhunt because the MI AG is a democrat. Even though the AG of MI has no say in this matter, you'll just see nonsensical excuses like this. Everything a trump lawyer says is true, and if anyone in authority says otherwise, well they are part of the conspiracy as well.

But ultimately, it's good to see these awful lying attorneys start to be held accountable for the bullshit they've pushed for the last eight months.

But nothing rebukes what I have said though lol. Good try though

Plus she doesn't claim them to be true, she claims she believes they are true.
How can she believe something she hasn't done the minimal amount of due diligence to verify? I mean, she's CYA big time here and you believe here even after she and others have been caught lying.

A drunken Rudy Giuliani repeatedly urged Donald Trump to “just say we won” on election night last November, according to a new book, even as key states started to slip away from the president and defeat by Joe Biden drew near...According to Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker of the Washington Post, authors of the forthcoming I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year, Giuliani approached senior Trump aides early on election night at the White House.

“What’s happening in Michigan?” he asked.

The campaign manager, Bill Stepien, chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and senior adviser Jason Miller told him it was too early to know.

“Just say we won,” Giuliani said.

The aides said it was the same in Pennsylvania.

“Giuliani’s grand plan,” the authors report, “was to just say Trump won, state after state, based on nothing. Stepien, Miller and Meadows thought his argument was both incoherent and irresponsible.”

Meadows reportedly responded, angrily: “We can’t do that. We can’t.”

But Trump did.

Leonnig and Rucker, co-authors of another Trump bestseller, A Very Stable Genius, report that Giuliani refused to accept the early call of Arizona, another key state, by Fox News.

“Just go declare victory right now,” Giuliani reportedly told a furious Trump. “You’ve got to go declare victory now.”

At 2am, Trump walked into the East Room.

“This is a fraud on the American public,” he said. “This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election. We did win this election.”

Trump’s words gave a title to another author in the crowded field of Trump-based reportage and tell-all, Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal. His book, Frankly, We Did Win This Election, and a third by Michael Wolff, Landslide, provide similar accounts of Giuliani’s behaviour and inebriation at key moments.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/jul/13/rudy-giuliani-trump-book

A drunken Rudy Giuliani repeatedly urged Donald Trump to “just say we won” on election night last November, according to a new book, even as key states started to slip away from the president and defeat by Joe Biden drew near...According to Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker of the Washington Post, authors of the forthcoming I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year, Giuliani approached senior Trump aides early on election night at the White House.

“What’s happening in Michigan?” he asked.

The campaign manager, Bill Stepien, chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and senior adviser Jason Miller told him it was too early to know.

“Just say we won,” Giuliani said.

The aides said it was the same in Pennsylvania.

“Giuliani’s grand plan,” the authors report, “was to just say Trump won, state after state, based on nothing. Stepien, Miller and Meadows thought his argument was both incoherent and irresponsible.”

Meadows reportedly responded, angrily: “We can’t do that. We can’t.”

But Trump did.

Leonnig and Rucker, co-authors of another Trump bestseller, A Very Stable Genius, report that Giuliani refused to accept the early call of Arizona, another key state, by Fox News.

“Just go declare victory right now,” Giuliani reportedly told a furious Trump. “You’ve got to go declare victory now.”

At 2am, Trump walked into the East Room.

“This is a fraud on the American public,” he said. “This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election. We did win this election.”

Trump’s words gave a title to another author in the crowded field of Trump-based reportage and tell-all, Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal. His book, Frankly, We Did Win This Election, and a third by Michael Wolff, Landslide, provide similar accounts of Giuliani’s behaviour and inebriation at key moments.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/jul/13/rudy-giuliani-trump-book
“Just say we won” is the same sort of drunken logic that comes after “hold my beer for a second” and “I bet I could jump into the pool from here…”

4d chess, no wonder everybody was so united and gas prices were so low!

252 days now guys. they find any bamboo yet and bring it to court?
Friday the 13th!!!!

Jason Voorhees will release the Kraken!

surprised they havent accused Jason of rigging the election yet! he's probably got a cabin in the woods somewhere thats full of missing trump ballots

252 days now guys. they find any bamboo yet and bring it to court?

surprised they havent accused Jason of rigging the election yet! he's probably got a cabin in the woods somewhere thats full of missing trump ballots
Would it really be any less ridiculous than the "Italian Space Lasers!" conspiracy they were pushing? Lmao. Or Hugo Chavez's ghost.

Arizona Republicans finally backing away from Cyber Ninjas and its dubious election "audit" (msn.com)

The Republican-led Arizona election audit, which recently has inspired a new echo in Montana, now faces opposition from a conservative talk radio who initially backed the effort and also fresh turmoil surrounding Cyber Ninjas, the previously unknown firm hired to carry out the audit.

With the audit entering its final days, conservative talk-show host Mike Broomhead told CNN anchor Pamela Brown over the weekend that his position on the audit had changed in recent weeks because Republicans had let the procedure become "biased" and overtly partisan in nature.

"I just think that they lost focus on being fair and unbiased," he stated on CNN. "I think they have allowed it to turn into a very biased audit, where they are speaking only to the people that already believed ahead of time that the election was stolen, and they haven't really produced any evidence to the contrary."

So same person fed up with the audits, and representing Republicans is promoting the audits before the release their numbers and is having the person in charge of the audits sayings it doesn't match.

They plan on official results in 10 days or so. Just in time for Trump's speech in phoenix

Last edited:
Would it really be any less ridiculous than the "Italian Space Lasers!" conspiracy they were pushing? Lmao. Or Hugo Chavez's ghost.

those were great too but i like the one where Rudy stood up in front of Judge Matthew Brann and blamed Mickey Mouse

One of the live streams of the hearing, starts in 30min. This will be a brief/update on results thus far. Full report/results not yet completed because Maricopa county still refusing to hand things over, as is Dominion. So in light of that, they are having this hearing to decide if they need legal action to proceed vs Maricopa County, among other options, etc.

I hope first item on the agenda is bamboo and how it reacts to UV light, proving the CCP installed Biden.

edit: and just in case the numbers match (or are at least close enough to imply just human error) and this meme isn't worth posting, I shall post it now, since Katie Hobbs is disgusting

Last edited:
Still going on, and I am behind, but some goodies so far like thousands of duplicate ballots without any serial numbers/corresponding originals

Also that their election machines, tabulators, etc have not been updated, including anti-virus since they were first calibrated in 2019, despite Maricopa supposedly maintaining them as direct lol... as in no calibration/update prior to the election.

Still going on, and I am behind, but some goodies so far like thousands of duplicate ballots without any serial numbers/corresponding originals

Also that their election machines, tabulators, etc have not been updated, including anti-virus since they were first calibrated in 2019, despite Maricopa supposedly maintaining them as direct lol... as in no calibration/update prior to the election.

I know I've sniped and trolled and whatnot but seriously on a personal note, I feel sorry for you and @second sight.

Back