Ariel is 100%right about Amanda Nunes

Ariel is boring with his "Nunes should do this", "Ferguson should do that"... Fighters should fight, and it's what they do, Ariel can keep all the drama for the journalists.

Spot on, I remember Ariel was like Khabib should take advantage of Ferguson being quiet in calling out McGregor etc, then when Khabib done that, Ariel then spoke about how he did what he wanted to see, like da fuck?

Ariel wants everybody to emulate Conor. He hasn't noticed that there are a lot of people doing it and it doesn't sell for most.

Doing everything she can to win the fight will probably make Amanda more money.

Maybe that's not her goal, though...maybe there are some fighters who like to be professional, keep their heads down, train hard and win fights...and maybe not every fan needs to be sold with WWE style promos, overexaggerrated (sp) personas and artificial "bad blood".

And it is far more refreshing than the grade-school level bullshit that is becoming so commonplace.

Yes, they all would. That's my point. If they weren't willing then they wouldn't be cage fighters in the first place.
Not all. Rarely in any context should you say all. I'm pretty sure some fighters wouldn't degrade themselves for a money fight. People are different.

If these people were about money, they mostly chose the wrong profession anyway.
Spot on, I remember Ariel was like Khabib should take advantage of Ferguson being quiet in calling out McGregor etc, then when Khabib done that, Ariel then spoke about how he did what he wanted to see, like da fuck?
What do you mean ran, "he did what he wanted to see"?

That Khabib did what Ariel wanted to see him do?

It doesn't matter what she does or says, even if she smashes Ronda, Nunes will never be a star. Apart from Ronda, the only female fighters that have the potential to be stars are Paige and Michelle, because of their looks, and Paige doesn't have the skills, right now. And no, JJ will never be a star, either.

Not all. Rarely in any context should you say all. I'm pretty sure some fighters wouldn't degrade themselves for a money fight. People are different.

If these people were about money, they mostly chose the wrong profession anyway.

What do you mean ran, "he did what he wanted to see"?

That Khabib did what Ariel wanted to see him do?

This is prize fighting where fighters make a living 'whoring' themselves to consumers. If they aren't willing to do that they shouldn't be prize fighters.

Yeah...

Shitting on others doesn't always go well. Especially if she ends up losing. I still don't know why she's talking shit about Aldo.

She should promote herself. And you don't have to shit on others to make yourself look good.

This is prize fighting where fighters make a living 'whoring' themselves to consumers. If they aren't willing to do that they shouldn't be prize fighters.
If this is whoring, *every* profession is whoring. Why is fighting more whoring than being a secretary, or TV anchor? It isn't.

Not all fighters will degrade themselves for a money fight. People are different, that's just the way it is.

It doesn't matter what she does or says, even if she smashes Ronda, Nunes will never be a star. Apart from Ronda, the only female fighters that have the potential to be stars are Paige and Michelle, because of their looks, and Paige doesn't have the skills, right now. And no, JJ will never be a star, either.
Cyborg is popular, and she's highly unattractive.

Ronda is the best example. Biggest female star by light years and also quite unattractive.

You don't need looks to be a star WMMA fighter.

When did she advertise being a lesbian? Was there a promo or interview I missed?
Before her last fight.
After her last fight.
After this fight was announced.

It's 2016. No one gives a shit, they stopped writing about it, people stopped recording it... and stopped interviewing or caring about.

Cyborg is popular, and she's highly unattractive.

Ronda is the best example. Biggest female star by light years and also quite unattractive.

You don't need looks to be a star WMMA fighter.
I disagree with you on all three points:

Cyborg is not popular with MMA fans nor with sports fans nor the general public. She seems to have a fringe following, mainly for her freakish nature, and certainly not her skill as a fighter since she is lacking that and relies mainly on her size, strength and aggression.

Ronda is not unattractive. She dolls up pretty good when at or near her fighting weight. She didn't look too bad in the Sports Illustrated photos. On the contrary, Cyborg is impossible to doll up.

In your delusional world it may be possible for an unattractive women to be a star in MMA. Look at JJ. She's a great fighter and a great champion but she's not a star.

Last edited:
Back