Ariel is 100%right about Amanda Nunes

KGmma

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She is definentily fucking up when it comes to the media situation. Sure she wants that time to train and prepare but she is not nowhere near the level of popularity that Ronda has. Ronda has that mystique while Nunes is like an John Lineker type fighter lile u know who she is and what she does but has no real opinion about her as a human being.

Imagine if she goes out there and just bashes Ronda, saying she is mentally fuckt and this and that. There's some golden opportunitys for her to become an even bigger star with a win.

What do you guys think? Is she handling this the wrong way?

If Ronda loses, this will come o bite her in the ass. Sherdog armchair psychologists will have the definite proof that Ronda was mentally broken by Holm. That coupled with her needing to be consoled at UFC 205 and talks of retirement will be disastrous.

She decided to advertise being a lesbian, instead.

I guess that doesn't sell as well...

Maybe that's not her goal, though...maybe there are some fighters who like to be professional, keep their heads down, train hard and win fights...and maybe not every fan needs to be sold with WWE style promos, overexaggerrated (sp) personas and artificial "bad blood".

Ariel is boring with his "Nunes should do this", "Ferguson should do that"... Fighters should fight, and it's what they do, Ariel can keep all the drama for the journalists.

C0cwwS7WEAAbDtc.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

MMA fans love those pride Parades

I don't think Holly broke Ronda mentally, she has always been a mentally broke skizso.

Maybe that's not her goal, though...maybe there are some fighters who like to be professional, keep their heads down, train hard and win fights...and maybe not every fan needs to be sold with WWE style promos, overexaggerrated (sp) personas and artificial "bad blood".

/Word

THIS

She might be taking the high road on this. She could have easily shown up to the pressers and ripped her apart for not wanting to show up. Of course it's also possible the UFC asked her to tone it down.

Absolutely but then I dont wanna hear her complain about pay and attention in the future.

I rather her not talk s*** if she is not capable.

Go out there and bash Ronda's face in and she will gain many fans.

I think Nunes is happy to be out of the spotlight and focus on this fight. If she beats Ronda, she will have all the attention she can handle at that time.

it has barely been discussed, from what I have seen and heard...?

in fact, wasn't that another point made on Helwani's shows...that the UFC has not taken the opportunity to potentially reach a broader audience by talking about this aspect of their champ?

That's fine until those same fighters turn around and start bitching about money

too much carpet munching not enough press. That steroid injecting pariah Cyborg complained more than her and never even had a fight signed with Ronda.

Back