Ariel Helwani and Rachael Ostovich (cringe)

40096481_275310586624603_6623472859064827904_n.jpg

Ariel is a fucking idiot. He is becoming even more lame trying to be mr renegade journalist asking questions every press conference just to piss Dana White off. He is never gonna accomplish anything with that, the UFC will keep rolling on. Dana gonna Dana.

Dude, you may post Ostovich pictures until tomorrow. My point still stands, it is based on evidence.
And you also cannot hide your trollish attempts to start an internet war with me here. You're a troll, and your opinion is irrelevant from now on.

Sherdog: where almost certainly ugly straight men criticise a female fighter's makeup.

She kinda looked like a tranny in that interview.
I would bet she looks far more attractive with less makeup and bright lipstick doesn't work on woman of her background.

Dude, you may post Ostovich pictures until tomorrow. My point still stands, it is based on evidence.
And you also cannot hide your trollish attempts to start an internet war with me here. You're a troll, and your opinion is irrelevant from now on.
i left my house and came back and you're still talking. please jump off building. lol

Ariel knows nothing about MMA, he is just a gossip collector. And now fashion adviser as well.

Never give a one word answer in an interview. Answer the question you wish you'd gotten.

Exactly. Your face on a screen, not getting hit, with a mic = easy money. Go make it.

And the bar is even lower than answering either real or imagined questions, just spout some random "209!!!" level shit if you can't coherent b/c of weight cut or whatevs.

still cuter than your bloated wife. lol with or without makeup.

47586452_402208413856641_4090368104351200627_n.jpg

47691494_332382000940130_4791490279622219996_n.jpg

Bro, do you know she has make up on her eyebrows and lips here, right?
She even fought with make up on...

i left my house and came back and you're still talking. please jump off building. lol

Brainless trolls like you never leave the house.
And thank you for admitting that you are a troll yet again with this offtopic message

Really? Dissing Cat? Well, what can Ivan Emelianenko understand about women...his brothers never gave him a great example on how to treat them

Tons of makeup, acne on cheeks, fake brows, ultra bright lipstick, empty eyes?

I wonder what area of Boston you live in...probably surrounded by dumpsters.
whats the cat and ivan reference did I miss something somewhere?

Bro, do you know she has make up on her eyebrows and lips here, right?
She even fought with make up on...
tell what this means and why it's important. also. prove it. with concrete evidence.

(take note that makeup in a person's eyes during a fight would cause considerable problems. so wearing it would result in a no-contest at best.)

"Just met Rachael Ostovich’s ohana. Lovely people. Her corner tomorrow will be her dad, brother and mom. A family affair!"

Christ, she's gonna get fucked up in front of her family.

Why is this chick being interviewed and treated like a star? She’s 4-4. She fucking sucks. Only wmma can you get random bums off the street and turn them into stars. Wtf is this shit

She has a fat booty and is really pretty self explanatory

First time hearing her voice, still dont care expect her weigh ins.

Back