Ariel Helwani and Rachael Ostovich (cringe)

Why is this chick being interviewed and treated like a star? She’s 4-4. She fucking sucks. Only wmma can you get random bums off the street and turn them into stars. Wtf is this shit
its cause of all the controversy surrounding her, its why Greg hardy is getting a lot of attention as well

Really? Dissing Cat? Well, what can Ivan Emelianenko understand about women...his brothers never gave him a great example on how to treat them

Tons of makeup, acne on cheeks, fake brows, ultra bright lipstick, empty eyes?

I wonder what area of Boston you live in...probably surrounded by dumpsters.
I took it as "dissing" Helwani, not Cat. But IDK?

OMG I'm afraid to imagine her without makeup. She looks frightening.

And she seems to have cheekne (cheek acne) Ediane Gomes style.

Nope.
Did you just try to make up a new word?
You did didn't you?!
Cheekne! It's like acne but for your cheeks!
Come on lad, you're better than that, surely.

Really? Dissing Cat? Well, what can Ivan Emelianenko understand about women...his brothers never gave him a great example on how to treat them

Tons of makeup, acne on cheeks, fake brows, ultra bright lipstick, empty eyes?

I wonder what area of Boston you live in...probably surrounded by dumpsters.
Virgin lmao

OMG I'm afraid to imagine her without makeup. She looks frightening.

And she seems to have cheekne (cheek acne) Ediane Gomes style.

Nope.

Weird thing is from what I've seen, she seems to look a lot better without the make-up.

Also I never heard her speak before, her voice is sexy.

tell what this means and why it's important. also. prove it. with concrete evidence.

(take note that makeup in a person's eyes during a fight would cause considerable problems. so wearing it would result in a no-contest at best.)

That’s the main problem, she fought with make up on. Not the eye shadow, but the eyelashes and something discreet on her lips (wife noticed while watching one of her fights, don’t remember which one)

Back