Ariel Helwani and Rachael Ostovich (cringe)

Don't be a hypocrite and give her a pass due to her gender, Ariel, ask her if she cheated like you would a male fighter.
name one male fighter who has ever been asked if they cheated on their wife on live TV?

i'll wait.

name one male fighter who has ever been asked if they cheated on their wife on live TV?

i'll wait.

If a controversy surrounded him in a domestic dispute with his wife where she attacked him...

I'm joking. Ariel is a drama queen and shit stirrer. You would think that is the kind of question he would ask.

I’m just hoping for a could of wardrobe malfunctions during the Van Zant Ostovich fight.

I’m just hoping for a could of wardrobe malfunctions during the Van Zant Ostovich fight.
giphy.gif

OMG I'm afraid to imagine her without makeup. She looks frightening.

And she seems to have cheekne (cheek acne) Ediane Gomes style.

Nope.
still cuter than your bloated wife. lol with or without makeup.

47586452_402208413856641_4090368104351200627_n.jpg

47691494_332382000940130_4791490279622219996_n.jpg

Please tell me you’re 12 years old. she is what a real woman looks like

Well, unless she was built out of sugar and spice in a candy factory, she is by definition a real woman.

Using internet standards, I don't find her that attractive (compared to actual hot women on the internet, the bar is MUCH higher).

If I were to meet her in person, I'd probably find her pretty good looking, but that's a different standard.

As for the point you were making, her body type doesn't do it for everyone, nor does the metric ton of make-up she always wears. I lived with an aerobics instructor for a year, I got used to a partner who was incredibly fit and didn't wear that much make-up.

you username seems to be a play on AIDS/HIV. also, your bloated wife, let's stay on subject. LOL

Wow you're totally desperate to insult me , you don't even know what to say.

And the topic, BTW, is not my wife and even not your bloated mother - the topic is Rachael Ostovich, and you're just trolling now, against the forum rules.

Wow you're totally desperate to insult me , you don't even know what to say.

And the topic, BTW, is not my wife and even not your bloated mother - the topic is Rachael Ostovich, and you're just trolling now, against the forum rules.
you made insult about fighter's looks. i made insult about your wife. seems like an equal response to me. at least i provided photo evidence that your comment was unwarranted.

now that you're upset, you're trying to get my yellow carded like a coward. smh. lol

giphy.gif

also, your bloated wife.

What is Ostovich's ethnicity btw? Obviously she is part slavic unless she's adopted.

you made insult about fighter's looks. i made insult about your wife. seems like an equal response to me. at least i provided photo evidence that your comment was unwarranted. now that you're upset, you're trying to get my yellow carded like a coward. smh. lol

I did not insult Ostovich. My words weren't insults, it was a definition.
You , on the other hand, just a flaming troll that looks to start an internet fight and prove it with every response of yours.
I'm upset indeed. I'm upset that people like you post here in this forum, because your contribution to forum and MMA is zero. But you're not special - there are legions of brainless trolls like you here.

I did not insult Ostovich. My words weren't insults, it was a definition.
You , on the other hand, just a flaming troll that looks to start an internet fight and prove it with every response of yours.
I'm upset indeed. I'm upset that people like you post here in this forum, because your contribution to forum and MMA is zero. But you're not special - there are legions of brainless trolls like you here.
OMG I'm afraid to imagine her without makeup. She looks frightening.

And she seems to have cheekne (cheek acne) Ediane Gomes style.

Nope.
Meanwhile:

47582147_745322272506635_8994913292272702860_n.jpg

fact is, it's all in fun. you've obviously never been with a woman who wasn't overweight and drives a dodge minivan. i was just trying to make a point. your attempt to jump on the incel bandwagon just makes you seem silly.

This thread is populated mostly by 12 year olds.

Back