Ariel Helwani and Rachael Ostovich (cringe)

She doesn't come across very interesting really but maybe the weight cut is getting to her. I would be mad moody if I had to cut weight

Good answers.

Helwani tried too hard there.

So she wears too much makeup. -1.

Tig bitties. +2.

Why is this chick being interviewed and treated like a star? She’s 4-4. She fucking sucks. Only wmma can you get random bums off the street and turn them into stars. Wtf is this shit
100% agreed. I'm just trying to figure out why she's in the UFC. This is supposed to the NFL of MMA.

Really? Dissing Cat? Well, what can Ivan Emelianenko understand about women...his brothers never gave him a great example on how to treat them

Tons of makeup, acne on cheeks, fake brows, ultra bright lipstick, empty eyes?

I wonder what area of Boston you live in...probably surrounded by dumpsters.
And broken screen doors.

OMG I'm afraid to imagine her without makeup. She looks frightening.

And she seems to have cheekne (cheek acne) Ediane Gomes style.

Nope.
Alright let's see a pic of ur girl. Blow up dolls don't count

Why is this chick being interviewed and treated like a star? She’s 4-4. She fucking sucks. Only wmma can you get random bums off the street and turn them into stars. Wtf is this shit

The oppression and misogyny she's overcome to be the champion to women around the world that she is will always be newsworthy. This woman is a hero for God's sake.

If by now you couldn't tell she has the personality of a wet paper bag, this video makes it clear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back