Ariel Helwani and Rachael Ostovich (cringe)

I honestly can't tell if the people are joking about her being hot (like with Rin Nakai).

I didn't know Ariel and Chael were together.

I didn't see that one coming, but I hope they are happy together.

DWz1LsKUMAE_Sv0.jpg

Ariel Helwani a true ladies man

HappygoluckyFamousArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

Not a fan of her. Then again she is everyone's girlfriend

So many of the pizzagate incels that post here can't help themselves from jizzing all over themselves when any female fighter gets mentioned here. Congrats, dummies.

Incredible . Just to think that Ostovich is outmatched by skill, looks and intelligence by both of these ladies.
Gets beaten on every possible field.
I was going at least she got fake tits bit miesha got that department covered

<6><Fedor23>

Damn Cat is way better looking now. She looks like trailer trash in this picture.

Cat looks like that single 35 year old MILF at the bar who you think is going to be the best fuck of your life and then she just lays on her back like a star fish while your pudding bellies keep clapping together.

It's hard to tell what Sherdog struggles to tolerate more: women or black people.
oh sure if ppl make fun of a woman they must hate all women but making fun of male fighters something that happens all the time doesn't mean anything right?

She doesn't come across very interesting really but maybe the weight cut is getting to her. I would be mad moody if I had to cut weight
You ever cut? Your first time or two, even cutting 4-6lbs is shitty as hell

oh sure if ppl make fun of a woman they must hate all women but making fun of male fighters something that happens all the time doesn't mean anything right?

I can see you are pretty sensitive about this.

wait so he spends all this time defending her honor from greg hardy
and then proceeds to treat her like a stupid child by asking her if she knows who chael sonnen is?

fuck ariel

Back