Ariel buries Campbell and Combate

I'd just like to state that in my eyes, Valerie Loureda is a star.

Let's see.

* One guy runs an MMA organization and give us entertainment and fight cards.
* The other sits and just talk to a mic and even cries from time to time. Never signed a fighter, never threw a punch, never did anything other than talking.

Ariel is a bitch.

Well to be fair, at the core both are selling entertainment to people just in different forms. Ariel; love or hate him, by far the most successful in the world of MMA with what he does.
Combate is what it is.

I'm not sure what his issue really is with Ariel outside of it seems like he is butt hurt because Ariel doesn't promote Combate enough to his liking. Combate, is more or less a Mexican MMA org. Ariel centers around primarily UFC and Bellator on a daily basis and mixes the rest of the MMA world sporadically. Who is going to listen to the MMA hour all about Combate???? He can do 5 shows in row only about the UFC and fans probably won't even notice. Basically, Campbell should be mad at every MMA media site in the world. Because Combate barely gets blip of a news story ever on any major MMA site. They aren't even included under most MMA sites events coming up list.

Back