Ariel buries Campbell and Combate

Campbell is always bitching and moaning about it all being racism when people don't care about Combate. Why yes, let's all cover the 6-6 or 0-1 guys who constitute Combate fighters.

Dude just picks fights with everyone who covers MMA and then I assume all off them mute him like Ariel did.

Ariel is right, like they put their shows on after soccer games and people leave their tvs on, but then they get zero interaction with anyone on any off their social media platforms. Talk about how 70% of Combate watchers don't watch UFC, like how do you get that info and also they must also not use social media or the internet. They don't have any stars, Super Melly is just gone with no news about her, and they lost guys like Daniel Zellhuber who they could have built around.

They aren't even the best Hispanic promotion, since Lux Fight League has better fighters and bouts imho.

Last edited:
Ariel needs to check El Facebook and El Twitter, they get a shitload of interaction on there.

Ariel becoming irrelevant and trying to punch up. Combate is beyond dork bloggers like Ariel who live in their moms basements

Ariel a 100% right in everything he said.

Ariel a 100% right in everything he said.
He said the same thing I’ve been saying about Campbell for a while now. Nobody cares about the ratings, that’s for him to take to potential investors and sponsors. I wanna hear about the fights, the fighters. I want to know who’s fighting on Friday night, and I want to know it earlier than Thursday evening.

How exactly did he "bury" them? Just because Ariel's never heard of anyone on the roster doesn't mean there's no star potential.

How exactly did he "bury" them? Just because Ariel's never heard of anyone on the roster doesn't mean there's no star potential.
I'm not agreeing to anyone being "buried", but I think he's suggesting that in the long amount of time it's existed (11 years now), exactly 0 stars have come from there, in contrast to many other promotions of equal or lesser stature.

Seems to me all the guys the UFC have signed from Combate haven't had the potential to hang in the UFC for very long, I could be wrong.. Bandenay and Gustavo Lopez are the only 2 fighters I can think of that I know affiliated with that promotion.

Essentially Ariel seems frustrated that it doesn't produce exciting talent he can talk about or mention like many other promotions he does, yet seems to be expected to do so regardless.. That said there could be more to this feud than I care to look into.

Last edited:
The fighter who is 2-2 and is only known because she has big breasts? Valerie Loureda is a star then

You asked me to name someone with star potential, not their record.

If someone who covers the sport as a career doesn't know about your fighters, then yeah, they do have a problem when it comes to star potential.

If someone who covers the sport as a career doesn't know about your fighters, then yeah, they do have a problem when it comes to star potential.

Ariel probably couldn't name anyone is KSW either.

Back