Ariel asks Conor about the allegations of rape

I wouldn't be talking in stuttery riddles if I was innocent. That didn't come across well at all

Can you try again in English

having baby mommies isnt a good look when he trying to act liek a role model to kids.

it could also most him alot of money cause how many other basketball or football guys have to pay 50k plus a month and he have to do that to 2 woman cause he has 2 kids now.

having baby mommies isnt a good look when he trying to act liek a role model to kids.

it could also most him alot of money cause how many other basketball or football guys have to pay 50k plus a month and he have to do that to 2 woman cause he has 2 kids now.
Bruh. Hes got two kids with his girl The other kid was proven not to be his

So basically like every sit down interview ever, thanks captain obvious

No. Both parties aren't always aware of the questions that will be asked ahead of time. Not all sit down interviews work that way. These ones for ESPN do, though.

No. Both parties aren't always aware of the questions that will be asked ahead of time. Not all sit down interviews work that way. These ones for ESPN do, though.

Sorry bud but basically every A lister does it this way and those that dont often regret it and end up walking off the interview because the interviewer has an agenda and wants a viral response or views

Sorry bud but basically every A lister does it this way and those that dont often regret it and end up walking off the interview because the interviewer has an agenda and wants a viral response or views

Why are you sorry though? There's a reason why every "A lister" does it this way, and it's not for the sake of transparency and integrity. It's to get the hardest, most controversial questions out of the way in a safe, pre planned environment. These types of interviews are more PR stunts than anything else. Good on him for protecting his image on this subject in the smartest way he could leading up to a big fight.

Dude would be a great politician.

Reporter: What do you say about the allegations cast upon you that you hung out with & knew Epstein?

McPOTUS Conor: "I have never hung out with Jeffrey Epstein. I don't even know who the man is."

Reporter:
imrs.php

McPOTUS: It depends on what your definition of 'is' is.....

Reporter:

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

McPOTUS: Me mind was a balloon. It does not really count. Patience. Patience.

Last edited:
WAR CONOR

spinless coward cucks that assume every man is guilty with no evidence should be done away with!

You're right.

People who assume all alleged victims are money seeking liars should get the same fate.

You're right.

People who assume all alleged victims are money seeking liars should get the same fate.
c'mon who do they think they are trying to milk McGod.
only thing he may be guilty of is ultimate success.
<{natewhut}>{<Mcgoat}

He won't even admit to the Khabib rape, and we all saw that one

I feel like being accused of rape will make you feel emotions strongly, and that will show on you’re face whether you’re guilty, or innocent. Try being accused of rape without even blinking. Think about that.
Even if some signs are equal, it is definitely not the same pattern. What's your point? Or do you really think that a good professional would be tricked as a Sherdogger? o_O

It's pointless to even ask about it really. It's not like he's going to go deep into depth on the details. What's he supposed to say yeah I'm guilty as fuck.
Not pointless, haven't you ever seen a Dateline type show? People love to see a guilty motherfucker in front of the camera boldly trying to lie their ass off.

Oh please. This was planned out by both parties to circumvent others from asking this on media day. Integrity has nothing do with it. Ariel got his exclusive access, Conor got it out of the way.
I agree. Ariel got the exclusive because Conor knew exactly what was going to be asked most likely. And this question absolutely had to be asked. Mine as well do it in a controlled environment.

A girl shows up at A&E bruised, bleeding, and with internal injuries that included needing to have a tampon surgically removed. She initially declines to say what happened but is eventually persuaded by police and friends to tell her story.

But apparently it's all an elaborate hoax to scam money and she's lying through her teeth.

Sure...

Back