Ariel asks Conor about the allegations of rape

The allegations are true, Conor was indeed raped.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

As much as I don't care for Conor I really hope he's telling the truth. I'm not ready to just throw him under the bus without knowing whether the allegations are true or not.

He could be telling the 100% truth but sadly so many sherdoggers hate him so much that they will always call him a rapist no matter what is discovered.

i loathe that motherfucker as much as any athlete I’ve ever despised but I would never call him a rapist. It’s fun to poke fun of the allegation to rustle jimmies but nothing more. Calling him a rapist is uncalled for

Ariel actually handled that nicely. He didn't say anything explicitly accusatory, or try to hold court on TV, but he didn't let it slide. He also acknowledged that there have been other allegations in the past and that the allegations weren't true. It was tonally fair even if we didn't learn anything.

Last edited:
If I had Phd's in psychology and behavioral sciences, I'd say that his blinking is suspect.

But I don't lol

Mo too. He is lying - no patience at all, it botjers him and HE HAS NO CLASS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-215320.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-215320.jpg
    931.1 KB · Views: 5
It's pointless to even ask about it really. It's not like he's going to go deep into depth on the details. What's he supposed to say yeah I'm guilty as fuck.

As much as I don't care for Conor I really hope he's telling the truth. I'm not ready to just throw him under the bus without knowing whether the allegations are true or not.

I just hope that justice gets done in relation to it. I really liked Conor in his early days and I loved his attitude most of the time even when other folk couldn't stick him, but I started to go off him in the year after the Mayweather fight and the rape allegations were him hitting the bottom.

They are substantive allegation and grim af, I'll never be able to fully root for him again until and unless their addressed and cleared.

Conor looking for he's next excuse.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I just hope that justice gets done in relation to it. I really liked Conor in his early days and I loved his attitude most of the time even when other folk couldn't stick him, but I started to go off him in the year after the Mayweather fight and the rape allegations were him hitting the bottom.

They are substantive allegation and grim af, I'll never be able to fully root for him again until and unless their addressed and cleared.
I have no idea why he is fighting with all this going on. It is a terrible look for the UFC if all of this comes out to be true.

IF he gets asked by other media members, which i seriously doubt, he'll say "ive already said all i have to say about that in my ariel helwani interview". but in reality any media member that asks questions the ufc doesnt like, won't be given credentials again. this has happened before and its a matter of routine now.
Yep. That’s why I said this was planned all along. Get the softball questions from Ariel, a “respected journalist” in the field, and ignore all others.

Blinking only 4 times a second with a cracked voice and avoiding eye contact to Ariel.
That's bad considering it's a scripted interview in which he knows the questions before hand

They did this so Dana/UFC can deflect during the open presser and say “He already answered that question!....in a controlled safe interview with a shill...now fuck off!”
They are just gonna defer to the interview and not let Conor answer any real questions...

WAR CONOR

spinless coward cucks that assume every man is guilty with no evidence should be done away with!

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty.

I will say that his other offenses do not help, he has been in the spotlight for criminal activities not including these allegations.

He could be telling the 100% truth but sadly so many sherdoggers hate him so much that they will always call him a rapist no matter what is discovered.

Sadly, he has brought hate on himself, and there’s no two ways about it. As for the allegations, he’s in the same boat as Antonio brown. They both have similar personalities.

I can actually see him doing that retarded shit, he looked terrible in the Khabib fight

Back