Ariel asks Conor about the allegations of rape

Shocker. I thought he was plead guilty.

He could be telling the 100% truth but sadly so many sherdoggers hate him so much that they will always call him a rapist no matter what is discovered.

He was celebrating KOing sparring partners by going off and getting drunk whilst training for Khabib

<LikeReally5>

BREAKING NEWS
- Do you wanna say anything about the allegations?
- NO

<puh-lease75>

If I had Phd's in psychology and behavioral sciences, I'd say that his blinking is suspect.

But I don't lol

If I had Phd's in psychology and behavioral sciences, I'd say that his blinking is suspect.

But I don't lol
I feel like being accused of rape will make you feel emotions strongly, and that will show on you’re face whether you’re guilty, or innocent. Try being accused of rape without even blinking. Think about that.

Last edited:
The Irish have such interesting accents. When he says “money” it almost sounds as if he says “time” instead.

Good for Ariel. Actual integrity.

Conor... Less so much.

Conor’s shook

Excuses for getting humiliated by Khabib

Will never get the rematch

Khabib Bless

Good for Ariel. Actual integrity.

Conor... Less so much.
Oh please. This was planned out by both parties to circumvent others from asking this on media day. Integrity has nothing do with it. Ariel got his exclusive access, Conor got it out of the way.

But I don't lol

For $19.99 I can get you a PHD and Black Belt in SherScience.

fcc157e41d91b10a6b456adcd046340bffdd7131ee7736b50f8b0be9aef228b4.jpg

Conor’s shook

Excuses for getting humiliated by Khabib

Will never get the rematch

Khabib Bless
Hey look it´s the little weasel again. Did your McGregor thread create notification have a little delay or something? You're usually 5 minutes earlier.

Aerial must have read the thread on SD about "why doesn't someone ask him about the rape allegations?"

WAR CONOR

spinless coward cucks that assume every man is guilty with no evidence should be done away with!

Back