Ariana Grande vs Piers Morgan

That's what gets on my nerves more than anything. You want to drool over Michael B. Jordan or Zac Efron, I don't give a shit. But those same women will turn around and accuse men of treating women like a piece of meat. A lot of these modern feminists just want to hold all the cards when it comes to who can do and say what.
This is an incel argument .
Women don’t sexually assault men..not that hard to understand

Ariana Grande sucks at singing.

Piers has the voice of an angel.

You know you done goofed when you turn off YouTube comments....lol

Ariana looks and dresses like a 14 year old.
chris-hansen-58713725264f7.jpeg

She isnt 14 she is like my age

I believe Ariana Grande is the retard who complained about being sexualized but also sings songs about being cunt fucked so hard that she can't walk straight.

<{1-1}>

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ariana-grande-her-mom-slam-piers-morgan-on-twitter/

Never liked Piers Morgan and I think Ariana Grande is a pretty sexy chick (Bill Clinton approves) but I kind of agree with Piers Morgan calling out Ellen Degeneres hypocrisy when she showed clips of shirtless men to celebrate International Mens Day (which is kind of ironic given Ellen's sexuality).

Anyway, what y'all think? Is Morgan a 'misogynist' for insisting that female pop stars should be better role models for young women? Or does he need to sit back and 'enjoy the show' like the rest of us straight men?

In a catch weight contest, I got to go with the heavier fighter; Morgan by arm bar.

You can't accuse someone of being attracted to under-age girls just because an ADULT female has a young face and happens to be petite.
lol yes you fucking can. if you are attracted to a girl who looks under age then you are attracted to girls who look under age. I'm talking physical attraction.

You can't accuse someone of being attracted to under-age girls just because an ADULT female has a young face and happens to be petite.
"she looks like a 14 year old and i'm attracted to her, but she's an adult so it's ok"
8326891.gif

Back