Ariana Grande vs Piers Morgan

hqdefault.jpg
Do you really think that center pic is her?

Those arent her you fool. Im pretty sure someones av is the girl in the middle with out the photoshopped face.
Grandes butt isnt that good.

Does it really matter?

Those arent her you fool. Im pretty sure someones av is the girl in the middle with out the photoshopped face.
Grandes butt isnt that good.

Middle pic is a shoop of Remy Lacroix

dat ass

2VVh.gif

Ariana is sexy, but she's also a HUGE cunt and a narcissistic, high maintenance diva. Fuck that noise.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ariana-grande-her-mom-slam-piers-morgan-on-twitter/

Never liked Piers Morgan and I think Ariana Grande is a pretty sexy chick (Bill Clinton approves) but I kind of agree with Piers Morgan calling out Ellen Degeneres hypocrisy when she showed clips of shirtless men to celebrate International Mens Day (which is kind of ironic given Ellen's sexuality).

Anyway, what y'all think? Is Morgan a 'misogynist' for insisting that female pop stars should be better role models for young women? Or does he need to sit back and 'enjoy the show' like the rest of us straight men?

Piers is an uber choad, but he is correct here. (But at 53 years old, you are taking L's when you are getting into Twitter beefs with 20 year old girls)
I focused more on his comment about Ellen.

“Ellen drooling today over famous men’s bodies on #InternationalMensDay2018. Yet I’ve been abused all day for complimenting @hollywills on her legs,” Morgan, 53, tweeted on Monday, November 19, about his comments regarding British TV presenter Holly Willoughby. “The hypocrisy of modern feminism laid bare..”

Women are so hypocritical when it comes to this. Look, I'm a hot piece of ass, so I don't mind when women look at me like the sex god that I am, because, I get it, I'd want to fuck me too, but you can't do what Ellen does and then bitch about feminism and how men treat women like property. I have a lot of female friends, and even lived with 3 girls for a bit when I was in university, and they are just as raunchy in their conversations as guys are, if not, more. And then when a guy that they aren't attracted to, or cool with makes a comment about how hot a girl is, they call him "gross' or a 'pig.
Nicki Minaj just talked about wanting Michael B. Jordan to take off the dress she was wearing on a recent award show. lol Imagine if an actor randomly called out wanting to bang an actress or singer he didn't know while accepting an award on TV? That guy would be ruined.
#TimesupLadies#PhallusesHaveFeelings

Twitter Fight!!!

Bonus....Twitter Fight with someone's mom you're having a Twitter Fight with!!!!

Piers is an uber choad, but he is correct here. (But at 53 years old, you are taking L's when you are getting into Twitter beefs with 20 year old girls)
I focused more on his comment about Ellen.

“Ellen drooling today over famous men’s bodies on #InternationalMensDay2018. Yet I’ve been abused all day for complimenting @hollywills on her legs,” Morgan, 53, tweeted on Monday, November 19, about his comments regarding British TV presenter Holly Willoughby. “The hypocrisy of modern feminism laid bare..”

Women are so hypocritical when it comes to this. Look, I'm a hot piece of ass, so I don't mind when women look at me like the sex god that I am, because, I get it, I'd want to fuck me too, but you can't do what Ellen does and then bitch about feminism and how men treat women like property. I have a lot of female friends, and even lived with 3 girls for a bit when I was in university, and they are just as raunchy in their conversations as guys are, if not, more. And then when a guy that they aren't attracted to, or cool with makes a comment about how hot a girl is, they call him "gross' or a 'pig.
Nicki Minaj just talked about wanting Michael B. Jordan to take off the dress she was wearing on a recent award show. lol Imagine if an actor randomly called out wanting to bang an actress or singer he didn't know while accepting an award on TV? That guy would be ruined.
#TimesupLadies#PhallusesHaveFeelings

That's what gets on my nerves more than anything. You want to drool over Michael B. Jordan or Zac Efron, I don't give a shit. But those same women will turn around and accuse men of treating women like a piece of meat. A lot of these modern feminists just want to hold all the cards when it comes to who can do and say what.

That's what gets on my nerves more than anything. You want to drool over Michael B. Jordan or Zac Efron, I don't give a shit. But those same women will turn around and accuse men of treating women like a piece of meat. A lot of these modern feminists just want to hold all the cards when it comes to who can do and say what.
Yep. If the message was consistent, I would get it.
But it's a double standard. It's cool when they do it, but heaven forbid a guy they're not into tries to show some interest them in.

I came across a clip of an Ellen show that long ago on Youtube, and she had on The Rock...or maybe it was Efron....it was some muscled dude..and she was just showing a bunch pics of the guy shirtless in the background as she and the audience 'oooohh' and 'aaaaahhhh' over it.
lol How creepy would it be if a 53 year old host...like..Piers Morgan, did the same thing to a female guest?

I like Ariana's chances.

Ariana is sexy, but she's also a HUGE cunt and a narcissistic, high maintenance diva. Fuck that noise.
I love you on SNL, Pete Davidson. Super Cali fragile listic, gosh he's such a dope kid.

Back