Ariana Grande vs Piers Morgan

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ariana-grande-her-mom-slam-piers-morgan-on-twitter/

Never liked Piers Morgan and I think Ariana Grande is a pretty sexy chick (Bill Clinton approves) but I kind of agree with Piers Morgan calling out Ellen Degeneres hypocrisy when she showed clips of shirtless men to celebrate International Mens Day (which is kind of ironic given Ellen's sexuality).

Anyway, what y'all think? Is Morgan a 'misogynist' for insisting that female pop stars should be better role models for young women? Or does he need to sit back and 'enjoy the show' like the rest of us straight men?

Piers Morgan

Lol

There are plenty of good female role models, kids just can't take their face out of their Instagrams long enough to discover them.

I like that one song. Not sure if it's Ariana Grande who sings it, though.

I agree with Piers Morgan on this.

In fact I generally agree with him about many things, he’s quite a smart guy in my opinion.

On a personal level though I think he’s a scumbag who should be in jail.

In fact I generally agree with him about many things, he’s quite a smart guy in my opinion.

My feelings exactly! Morgan is an arrogant douche but that doesn't mean everything he says is wrong. The same with our current president as well.

WTF??? Ariana Grande is way hotter than Piers Morgan. It's not even close

WTF??? Ariana Grande is way hotter than Piers Morgan. It's not even close
Ariana looks and dresses like a 14 year old.
chris-hansen-58713725264f7.jpeg

Piers Morgan is in that special category of being so much of a cunt that everyone tends to disregard whether he is wrong or right

I hate Piers because he ruins every interview by constantly over talking guests he's interviewing and then asking them a 2nd question when they have not managed to answer the 1st.

He used to present Britain’s Got Talent but he got fired, probably because he isn’t at all talented himself.

It doesn't matter that she's 25 years old, being attracted to a girl that looks 14 is very wrong.
You can't accuse someone of being attracted to under-age girls just because an ADULT female has a young face and happens to be petite.

It doesn't matter that she's 25 years old, being attracted to a girl that looks 14 is very wrong.

She's either a 25 year old dressing young for older guys/adults because it works, or she's a 25 year-old all tramped up to attract minors because it works. You know which it is bud? <LikeReally5>

Back