Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

I hope Lesnar wins and refuses to defend the belt except against CM Punk. I hope that fight happens with 0-2 CM Punk winning the HW belt in an obvious work by Brock.
I think CM Punk should fight on the Brock/DC card though. He can't let a couple embarrassing losses stand in his way of achieving a UFC win.

He should ask how Hector Lombard deals with it.

Brock will have nothing for DC. He’s fought once in the last 7 years, and he fucking juiced for it.

When Brock was in his prime 10 years ago, 45 year old Randy was taking him down. DC will kill him.

Brock will have nothing for DC. He’s fought once in the last 7 years, and he fucking juiced for it.

When Brock was in his prime 10 years ago, 45 year old Randy was taking him down. DC will kill him.

Ah yes. Inexperienced Brock vs. Veteran Randy Couture.

I remember those days.

Too bad Brock is not going to be the one on his back in this fight(or rather....wrestling match).

Size isn't usually enough to win fights and that's all Brock has going for him. Brock is strong but so is DC and more importantly DC knows how to practically manipulate weight much better. DC is also tough which Brock is lacking and DC is clever which Brock is definitely not... Brock has a chance, but i'd say DC nullifies the size threat and reach by out grappling and dirty boxing/close strikes... as an aside, i hope the fight doesn't happen as Brock certainly doesn't deserve it and it makes the "sport" suffer as a whole...

Size isn't all, I agree.

- But I believe Brock is stronger than DC.

- And I think BOTH fighters are Tough. You are really selling Brock short here just 'cause he reacts badly to getting hit. It's a mental thing, not physical thing.

- If DC goes and starts Grappling with Brock, it will not end well for him. Why play into Brock's ONLY path toward Victory? DC can easily outstrike Brock since Brock's Striking game is nonexistent.

- I hope the fight DOES happen because DC deserves to get a MASSIVE Payday before hanging up the MMA gloves.

It is lovely how people are counting Brock out on this one. Size difference is significant & Brock has good chance to rag doll him with huge strength advantage.

“Super hard to finish “ that’s how he loses ... Lesnar looked better against Cain and Shane than he did hunt, he was afraid to get hit, loss of confidence. Look at it from an unbiased position guys... I’d love to see Lesnar win, but I’d be happy if he just puts up an entertaining fight

Not really, Hunts sub defense is much improved and he is a durable guy. Each time he's been ko'd it's been by a shot that would of finished anyone...he hasn't been sub'd anytime recently.

I don't want Brock to win so not really being bias, I think DC does win but I don't think it's an easy fight like people are making out.

Lesnar keep him at range? Lesnar doesn't have good enough striking, DC would murder him in a straight up boxing match. DC get in the pocket very well when at a reach disadvantage.

Wrestling DC on paper should be able to win but there is that size/strength difference though DC gets a bit overlooked in the strength department, the guy busted out a WWE slam on 260lbs of Josh Barnett...

DC is a terrible matchup for Brock. Brock cant rely on dominating the grapping and on the feet he is destin to get put to sleep.

Lesnar keep him at range? Lesnar doesn't have good enough striking, DC would murder him in a straight up boxing match. DC get in the pocket very well when at a reach disadvantage.

Wrestling DC on paper should be able to win but there is that size/strength difference though DC gets a bit overlooked in the strength department, the guy busted out a WWE slam on 260lbs of Josh Barnett...

DC is a terrible matchup for Brock. Brock cant rely on dominating the grapping and on the feet he is destin to get put to sleep.

serveimage

That was 383 LBS of the Big Show.

Brock could lift 260 with one hand. <{Heymansnicker}>

This is far from a terrible matchup for Brock like many DC fans here are thinking (aka "trying to convince themselves")

Last edited:
serveimage

This is far from a terrible matchup for Brock like many DC fans here are thinking (aka "trying to convince themselves")

John Cena is billed at 250ish lbs. I would explode with joy if Brock did this to DC.
giphy.gif

I don’t care.

I’m sick of hearing that a fighter has “earned” a money fight which will stall a division for 1 1/2 to 2 years.

Fucking stop doing this!

serveimage

Mate hate to bust your bubble but doing a WWE move in a real fight takes far more when your "opponent" isn't playing along.

Im not saying DC is stronger, he clearly isn't but DC strength is massively underrated. Hes better technically in every aspect of the sport and if Brock is forced to stand he is getting lit up.

Honestly Im not a DC fan, didn't hope for him against Jones, Rumble or Gus. And I like Lesnar! I wouldn't say im trying to convince myself anything. Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face and I think DCs wrestling is enough to keep the fight standing where he will box Brocks head in.

Mate hate to bust your bubble but doing a WWE move in a real fight takes far more when your "opponent" isn't playing along.

Im not saying DC is stronger, he clearly isn't but DC strength is massively underrated. Hes better technically in every aspect of the sport and if Brock is forced to stand he is getting lit up.

Honestly Im not a DC fan, didn't hope for him against Jones, Rumble or Gus. And I like Lesnar! I wouldn't say im trying to convince myself anything. Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face and I think DCs wrestling is enough to keep the fight standing where he will box Brocks head in.

Actually, my point is that DC power-lifting Josh Barnett(while impressive) still pales in comparison to Brock's own strength.

But if you want to point out "Oh. The WWE guy HELPED HIM with the move" then how about this instead :

serveimage

Even with Mark almost trying to grab the fence to prevent the takedown.

serveimage

No "WWE helping" from Mark Hunt here.

Size isn't all, I agree.

- But I believe Brock is stronger than DC.

- And I think BOTH fighters are Tough. You are really selling Brock short here just 'cause he reacts badly to getting hit. It's a mental thing, not physical thing.

- If DC goes and starts Grappling with Brock, it will not end well for him. Why play into Brock's ONLY path toward Victory? DC can easily outstrike Brock since Brock's Striking game is nonexistent.

- I hope the fight DOES happen because DC deserves to get a MASSIVE Payday before hanging up the MMA gloves.

lmao

brock is stronger, faster and more agile than DC.
Daniel Cormier is only a little more skilled because brock has never taken this "sport" seriously.

Brock would probably destroy him in a pure wrestling match.

lmao

brock is stronger, faster and more agile than DC.
Daniel Cormier is only a little more skilled because brock has never taken this "sport" seriously.

Brock would probably destroy him in a pure wrestling match.

I hope you're right. Would be EPIC if Brock reclaims the HW title.

But I stand by what I said : Brock's striking game does not exist(or at least he hasn't shown any development regarding that).

That's why I said that all those here who are claiming that DC will outwrestle Brock are smoking that good shit that was made Legal in California.

The first couple minutes maybe. Like Lesnar/Velasquez.

Why would I be. DC is way better than Brock at everything except wrestling where he's only decently better. I'm worried for Brock, especially if he's not on the juice.

Please, stop crying.
Stop begging for attention. I truly don't care if you think you should replace Sable.

Lesnar was in trouble and the world saw. But you.
You are the only dumbass blindass fanboy, crying your eyes out because someone mentioned Brock in trouble.

here, go cry some more.

lesnartaps_medium.gif
Now you change it Mir subbing him, so what? In case you haven't noticed that DC is in my signature so I have no problem with him winning. But as always you change the subject with shertarded ignorance about me being some big Brock fanboy. Once again, answer my questions or STFU, you D-Bag. And BTW, after your diaper gets changed notice what happened in the rematch
Lesnar - Mir.png

Back