Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

I wouldn’t worry.

Remember, it is sports entertainment and not a legit sport.

The real question is whether DC can slam Brock on his head or whether he'll have to settle for making him breakdance

The real question is whether DC can slam Brock on his head or whether he'll have to settle for making him breakdance

What if he slams Brock on his head and then he does that Head Spin?

serveimage

I hope Lesnar wins and refuses to defend the belt except against CM Punk. I hope that fight happens with 0-2 CM Punk winning the HW belt in an obvious work by Brock.

I hope Lesnar wins and refuses to defend the belt except against CM Punk. I hope that fight happens with 0-2 CM Punk winning the HW belt in an obvious work by Brock.

Paul Heyman would then come out of the Crowd and hit Brock with a steel chair.

You thought Brock looked good against Hunt ? He was diving at ankles the whole time. I hope it’s a better fight than that

No, this will be the easiest fight DC has had in years.

cain toyed with brock and DC has cain at his disposal

not worried even a little bit, well a lot worried for brock

Brock is gonna eat him alive. Brock vs heath all over again..

You thought Brock looked good against Hunt ? He was diving at ankles the whole time. I hope it’s a better fight than that

And it works for him.

It's always worked for him as far as getting the takedowns go.

The Key is KEEPING THE GUY DOWN.

When he's successful at that, he usually ends up winning.

cain toyed with brock and DC has cain at his disposal

not worried even a little bit, well a lot worried for brock

Well if DC could morph into Cain himself, sure.

But DC is DC; not Cain.

You went from Randy was "beating his ass" until I brought up that Brock won the first round on all three cards then stopped him in the second then it becaome "Brock was losing" when I asked how when he won the 1st and stopped him in the 2nd? Then it became Randy was winning the second until Brock 'landed a lucky punch" until I brought up that Brock had Randy doing the stanky leg from an elbow before the so called "lucky punch". Now it's "Brock was in trouble". The closest Brock was in trouble was when Randy almost had brock's back for about 2 seconds at most. But you wouldn't know that as it's hard to judge a fight from your playpen and your head up your ass. Now go get your diaper changed and leave your mommie's basement sometime. Or better yet, answer the questions I asked throughout this thread or STFU, d-bag.

Please, stop crying.
Stop begging for attention. I truly don't care if you think you should replace Sable.

Lesnar was in trouble and the world saw. But you.
You are the only dumbass blindass fanboy, crying your eyes out because someone mentioned Brock in trouble.

here, go cry some more.

lesnartaps_medium.gif

That fight was terrible. Plus, he was more juiced than the Jones family and has to go thru serious USADA testing. The Brock that fought Hunt still does not have a chance, especially when he gassed over 3

DC will maul Brock. Only people who never wrestled before think Brock will outwrestle DC. DC is by FAR the better wrestler. His striking and toughness are both far better.

Considering his lengthy lay off, limited experience and skillset yes. Pretty convincing win for Brock against a guy who's been floating around the top 10 rankings for sometime. Fought with a good game plan and strategy, he basically had none in his other performances. It wasn't super entertaining, but it was a pretty flawless performance. Hunt is hard to finish and his grappling these days is pretty good defensively these days.

DC will lay in body shots early, especially kicks. Brock don't like that kind of pain.
This is only going one way.

If DC manhandles Brock like you and everyone else is saying, I would be VERY impressed.

Though I have a feeling that NEITHER man will manhandle the other.

I think this fight will be more competitive than anyone here expects. :)
Size isn't usually enough to win fights and that's all Brock has going for him. Brock is strong but so is DC and more importantly DC knows how to practically manipulate weight much better. DC is also tough which Brock is lacking and DC is clever which Brock is definitely not... Brock has a chance, but i'd say DC nullifies the size threat and reach by out grappling and dirty boxing/close strikes... as an aside, i hope the fight doesn't happen as Brock certainly doesn't deserve it and it makes the "sport" suffer as a whole...

Considering his lengthy lay off, limited experience and skillset yes. Pretty convincing win for Brock against a guy who's been floating around the top 10 rankings for sometime. Fought with a good game plan and strategy, he basically had none in his other performances. It wasn't super entertaining, but it was a pretty flawless performance. Hunt is hard to finish and his grappling these days is pretty good defensively these days.
“Super hard to finish “ that’s how he loses ... Lesnar looked better against Cain and Shane than he did hunt, he was afraid to get hit, loss of confidence. Look at it from an unbiased position guys... I’d love to see Lesnar win, but I’d be happy if he just puts up an entertaining fight

Back