Elections Are you Voting on November 3rd?

Are you voting on November 3rd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live nearly walking distance to where I vote and it’s never been busy in the past. I remember thinking in 2016, I’d be waiting awhile and I was maybe one of three people there. Hoping for a similar situation.

sounds like my part of philly. it's always been in&out.

I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I would definitely vote for Trump if I had the chance. Please do the right thing, America.

Already voted. Either way, Trump is about to lose and it ain’t going to be close

I live nearly walking distance to where I vote and it’s never been busy in the past. I remember thinking in 2016, I’d be waiting awhile and I was maybe one of three people there. Hoping for a similar situation.

I vote early, 40 minute from the point I stood in line to when i walked out.

Our polling station on election day has always been amazing in the past. Pretty much walk in and out. I'm assuming that the early turnout will cause that efficient experience to remain the same. I may drive by just to see how it looks.

Just a spectator...pulling for Trump though, only for entertainment purposes..

I am voting tomorrow. My polling location is at a church right across the street from my house. I got my portable retrocade charged up and I will relax playing some video games while I wait.

Disliked and reported to the FBI.
Thank you Comrade!

I encourage people to not vote. I'm not educated enough to know what I'm voting for which probably means a lot of people should also abstain from deciding on things they don't know enough about. I'm also an immigrant so I shouldn't have a say in US politics anyway

You can lock me up for it Baby

Voted yesterday with my sister and her husband. We’ll see how things play out soon.

Yes, planning to vote but may abstain from voting for president. Really want to like a third party but don’t.

Yes, that is my plan, to vote tomorrow. I tried voting early but the early voting facility was packed. Tomorrow hopefully will be less crowded.

You should include an option that says "I'm not a US Citizen and will be voting"

Already voted. Either way, Trump is about to lose and it ain’t going to be close
He’s going to win. Who the fk is switching to Biden?? Please understand our media is compromised terribly.

It amazes me how many people who spend a significant portion of their lives on this board that don't even vote.

He’s going to win. Who the fk is switching to Biden?? Please understand our media is compromised terribly.

No, he won't. Don't expect many people to switch from Trump, but many who didn't vote last time will be going for Biden. I did not mention anything about the media, not sure why you threw that quote in there.

No, he won't. Don't expect many people to switch from Trump, but many who didn't vote last time will be going for Biden. I did not mention anything about the media, not sure why you threw that quote in there.
Because they have confused you. Hate for dems has grown. Black peoples are tired of the bs. Liberal normal people disgusted by cancel culture are tired of the bs. Older former dem voters want to vote for Mickey Mouse because this leftist movement has nothing to do with what they have believed their entire lives. You are having your brain fried by the people you were “resisting” 10 years ago who decided to fry your brain.

Back