Elections Are you Voting on November 3rd?

Are you voting on November 3rd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cooz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Could someone be kind of enough to put up a poll?

1) Yes
2) No
3) Already voted

To all of those going to the polls, be safe, be smart, and don't let anyone troll you IRL. No matter who wins tomorrow, I know I will live and prosper, and I hope you all will too.

Safety first, then teamwork!

No. Can't get myself to do it. I refuse to to be a Democrat and lower my standards to make sure "the other side" doesn't win.

I'm conservative but I rarely vote. Trumps the only president I've ever voted for and I'm just doing it for the liberal tears. Get a job ya bums!

What @blaseblah said, man.

I'm probably going to do my usual 3rd party protest vote for president, but you have to take the local ballots seriously.

My county wanted to raise an awful lot of money. I spent more time researching those propositions than anything else. Well, that and Trumps infrastructure week plans.

voting tomorrow.

actually halfway excited for once. we finally have a local candidate that we (our district) actually likes. and she's running on a platform that's... pro-dogs, anti-needles. lolz. she'll probably lose to the incumbant who doesn't even live here and sucks shit, though.

What @blaseblah said, man.

I'm probably going to do my usual 3rd party protest vote for president, but you have to take the local ballots seriously.

Assuming you're not poor or rich and already have good healthcare, the local elections and props are likely to be more consequential than the presidency. I'm not going to be personally impacted by whoever is president.

I'm not American so I don't get to vote, I just know Americans are in trouble no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the left will meltdown with organized riots and god knows what else.

If Trump loses, I can't imagine the country being run effectively. Biden/Harris is the worst president/vp possibly ever. They will destroy whatever is left of America.

I'm not American so I don't get to vote, I just know Americans are in trouble no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the left will meltdown with organized riots and god knows what else.

If Trump loses, I can't imagine the country being run effectively. Biden/Harris is the worst president/vp possibly ever. They will destroy whatever is left of America.

We cant allow rioters to decide who the president should be.

I predict trump wins even bigger than he did in 2016.

They’re atrocious.

If Harris Biden wins were fucked.

Already voted.

Biden and the swamp suck.

I live nearly walking distance to where I vote and it’s never been busy in the past. I remember thinking in 2016, I’d be waiting awhile and I was maybe one of three people there. Hoping for a similar situation.

You aren't going to vote for local government positions and propositions?

I'm going to do my best to get rid of my Sheriff, some Judges, the scumbag on the schoolboard... I kinda like this one guy for Soil and Water Conservation. It's some everyday Joe with no track record. I'd take that over the other three, that are schmucks. He's not happy about people in low income areas leaving their trash about. It's his only real talking point, but it's honest. The other's are blowing smoke.

Back