Elections Are you Voting on November 3rd?

Are you voting on November 3rd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only three things will compel me to vote.

1) A candidate that I am exceptionally fond of. 08' Obama was close but I was out of the country living my best life and not giving a fuck.

2) Election day is made a national holiday.

3) A candidate that runs on not just making marijuana legal, but it's so legal I can smoke in my office.

Otherwise it really doesn't matter. My state is like 20-30pts Democrat.

I'd vote for a candidate that stop people from making popcorn or eating at their desks. Nobody needs to smell that $#it!

I live in a city of 119,000 and just voted. There were about 10 people in there, and from leaving my driveway to returning home..it maybe took 15 minutes.

We are in Calfornia and we took our mail in ballot directly to the Registrar in our County to avoid the Post Office. We both voted for Trump.

We are in Calfornia and we took our mail in ballot directly to the Registrar in our County to avoid the Post Office. We both voted for Trump.

translation: you voted straight ticket dems... 3x.

also, obligatory:

3b6fp4qp3uw51.jpg

translation: you voted straight ticket dems... 3x.
Lol. Yeah well. We'll see. I still haven't gotten confirmation back that my vote was counted. We thought about voting in person, but we would have had to invalidate our mail in ballots and that is a setup to have our votes thrown out if they can claim we tried to vote twice. FTR we voted straight Republican Ticket and I think you are going to see the largest republican turnout in California in many years.

worker at yoshinoya asked me if i voted LOL...i told him no and he didn't know how to respond

Back