Are you still going to buy The Last of Us Part II?

After being spoiled by the leak, will you still buy the game?

• Total voters
fuck no, im not giving money to some progressive piece of shit

I know it’s not a popular opinion but I think Naughty Dog games are massively overrated. I hated the game play in the first game so I’m not going to play this. I haven’t read the spoilers either so it’s not a factor to me
I wasn't expecting to see someone who shared my opinion. I didn't like the gameplay either, it was kind of boring imo. The story was interesting enough to get me to keep playing it but I do think it's an overrated game.

Check.. gonna take my chances i guess.. thanks

I only caught one of the spoilers. If you played the first one, you can kind of guess it under the premise "if they make a second one", before they told you a second one was coming out anyway. So, it didn't ruin it for me. However, pending the execution of it, will determine whether my pointless rating of a game is X / 10 .

TLOU 1 i give an 8/10

fuck no, im not giving money to some progressive piece of shit

Whats progressive, Ellie being a lesbian? That was in game 1 and easy to see long before the ending or extra play. It didn't ruin any aspect of the story or game play either.

Without spoiling it for me is it possible for someone to tell me why you changed your mind about buying it?

If you loved the first game and hate politically correct bull shit, save your money, for the love of God.

I know it’s not a popular opinion but I think Naughty Dog games are massively overrated. I hated the game play in the first game so I’m not going to play this. I haven’t read the spoilers either so it’s not a factor to me
I went into the first game expecting to like the gameplay and not give a shit about the story. I finished feeling the exact opposite. The gameplay felt like a RE4 knock-off on PS2, but I thought the story was well done with fantastic voice acting. Haven't heard the spoilers, but I was probably just going to watch it on YouTube either way, since I don't have a PS4.

I went into the first game expecting to like the gameplay and not give a shit about the story. I finished feeling the exact opposite. The gameplay felt like a RE4 knock-off on PS2, but I thought the story was well done with fantastic voice acting. Haven't heard the spoilers, but I was probably just going to watch it on YouTube either way, since I don't have a PS4.

I think the gameplay was perfect for the type of game it was. It wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel. It was "Uncharted Plus", and that's all that was needed, really. Nothing groundbreaking, but just enough extra touches to flesh it out.

If you loved the first game and hate politically correct bull shit, save your money, for the love of God.
There's only 1 thing I want to know in game 2 and I'm just too scared to see if it is spoiled in it.

I just bought used ps4 (again) to play this game. Now I hope it will be good, tho I saw most of the leaks. The fact that I saw much of the first game before I played it. It still blew me away. Because how good story unveils it self, even if you know what should happen.

There's only 1 thing I want to know in game 2 and I'm just too scared to see if it is spoiled in it.
It's probably worse than you think. Save your money, sir.

Was somewhat excited for it. After reading the spoilers I don’t need it day one. I’ll wait till it’s $20.

Bought the first like many did

Saw the story leaks for LOU2 and decided it wasn't something I would enjoy

Crazy, it’s somehow Amazon’s best seller in video games. I thought all the boycotting was going to hurt Naughty Dog.

Crazy, it’s somehow Amazon’s best seller in video games. I thought all the boycotting was going to hurt Naughty Dog.

Wishful thinking can be powerful. Thinking this is going to bomb 'cause wokeness, is like thinking "Star Wars: ROTS" was gonna make $150,000,000 worldwide, 'cause feminism.

It's simply too big too fail.

Wishful thinking can be powerful. Thinking this is going to bomb 'cause wokeness, is like thinking "Star Wars: ROTS" was gonna make $150,000,000 worldwide, 'cause feminism.

I think it’s just like most “outrage” on the internet. The minority is often the most vocal.

I think the boycott is silly, Naughty Dog has been making great video games and if this one sucks then I'll be more careful in the future but I liked the first one and love the Uncharted series. I find it strange how Naughty Dog is getting more heat over this than trash companies like EA that put out so many bad titles each year.

Trying to understand this comparison..

The outrage over the story leaks is fucking pathetic on both sides. Those who are mad it was leaked. And those who are mad at the story itself. It's a game. It's there to play. Bunch of slack jawed you know whats around here

It's probably worse than you think. Save your money, sir.
Man just from the reviews it just seems like the game is a major disappointment for such a long wait.

Maybe the dude did us a favour leaking them. I'll cave soon enough.

Back