Are you still going to buy The Last of Us Part II?

After being spoiled by the leak, will you still buy the game?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you were spoiled by that leak. Did that turn you off from buying the game?

For me I'm still going to buy it.

Someone spoilt it for me, but Im not confirming whether its right or wrong. Will buy and play the shit out of it.

TLOU has a simple premise aswell but it was the execution and presentation that was marvellous. Dont like some of the spoilers but we'll see the execution and presentation. Looking forward to it.

I'll probably wait for the re-release on PS5. I got my PS4 bundled with the first and I'll probably wait for this one too.

This was probably going to be a Day1 buy for me, after hearing the story was good from a few independent reviewers.

But, after the leaks, I'm just going to watch a playthrough on YouTube of it.

Probably will buy it for PS5 in a few years for the gameplay.

Wasn't planning on buying it day one. This doesn't change anything for me.

Nope. Was seriously considering getting a ps4 just to play it. Saved me a few hundred bucks

Without spoiling it for me is it possible for someone to tell me why you changed your mind about buying it?

Never played the first one. I suppose it could be a good game even with a story people dont like.
Was not on my radar though. Just got a xbox one anyways

My PS4 came with the first one. I bought it during the first week of June, 2015 about a week before my son was born. So almost five years ago. I still haven’t played it.

Without spoiling it for me is it possible for someone to tell me why you changed your mind about buying it?

Apparently it has some political aspects that trigger a lot of people and they want to keep their PS4 / man cave a safe space by not buying it. ;)

I'll wait for the official reviews. Haven't seen any spoilers. I've never understood spoiling something for yourself that you are planning on playing/watching.

It does make me curious what could have provoked all this backlash though.

And of course I’ll be playing the sequel to one of the greatest games ever.

I'll wait for the official reviews. Haven't seen any spoilers. I've never understood spoiling something for yourself that you are planning on playing/watching.

It does make me curious what could have provoked all this backlash though.
Ellie liking vag really triggers people

Anyone who thinks Ellie being gay is whats upsetting people is an idiot.

Personally, I probably will. Initially I was turned off by the spoilers, then it started seeming like the spoilers could be slightly misleading with exception to the one big narrative spoiler. But Im at a point in my life where 60 bucks isnt a big deal and if I want to criticize something, I need experience it firsthand for myself.

I thought that was known before the leak?

I'd rather play as a chick romancing another chick than as a chick romancing a dude. Maybe that's just me.

Back