Opinion Are you planning to vote for the US election?

Are you going to vote?

• Total voters
Since I'm working with the Russians, yes I'll be voting.

Not voting in your country’s elections pretty much foregoes ones right to even discuss politics. Didn’t vote? Don’t complain!
No it does not. While I am voting this time, choosing the lesser evil is not a virtue. It's perfectly fine to not vote if you cannot support either candidate.

LOL NO. Voting is merely providing consent to a violent and coercive system of rule.

Biden is just a pawn, and things will spiral further out of control with the left wing wack pack steering the ship.

It's nothing personal against Biden, but he's an old man and he's being used here.

On the other hand, Trump is real and would be a decent president if not for his mouf. The choice is clear.

This may be the most important election of our lifetimes. Don't blow it

Not only has Trump earned my vote for his... well... much better than expectations... as President.

But the Democrats, media, and riots have earned my hate.

And now more than ever I absolutely hate the fact the only Presidential nominee I've ever voted for was Mitt Romney. What a fucking snake.
Same. The Libertarians, whom I vote for but don't fully agree with, went woke and lost me. The media the dems went insane. I can't do anything but vote for Trump.

Only by mail. I would never wait in line to vote.

duh everyone that can, votes.
u wanna be neutral move to france or canada.

Yah, I'll vote. Straight 3rd party/write ins, but I'll vote. Fuck the Republicans and the Democrats at this point.

Trump 2020. The Democrats are fucking loons, look at what they're doing with these Covid lockdowns and this BLM rioting bullshit.

Can you explain what "setting up the exact fight his base and the silent majority want" means exactly? Also, why would voting for Kamala be considered "insane"? Just curious, as you're stating I should vote for the guy that you stated was a "maniac" and that said disinfectant should be injected in the body...which sounds insane

Corrupting our election with fake virus and fake mail in ballots to then flip it in the fake media to make Trump seem like the one undermining the election.

Voting for Kamala is voting for the corrupt liberals who are out to cancel anything that does not adhere to their agenda. You are voting against freedom, which is insane.

if you haven’t noticed it’s lesser of two evils, and one does not want to take over the country.

And now more than ever I absolutely hate the fact the only Presidential nominee I've ever voted for was Mitt Romney. What a fucking snake.
Same here. I held my nose to vote for Romney and it still ended up stinking. Dude is as greasy as a used car lot salesmen.

For years after it, I actually lied and said I voted for Johnson, because Romney was such an embarrassment..

I voted at the county registrar (County Govt center). Walk in, really no wait. Vote. Easy.

Fairfax County Va has voting everyday at the Government center and on the 14th of Oct there are an additional 14 locations in the county to vote early.

NoVa votes Blue. So.....I voted Biden!

I always vote, and I’ll be voting this time as well. In person.

I take it a lot of people didn't vote last election. So I'm wondering if people on here are going to vote or they going to abstain from it and stay neutral. Looking at it from an outsiders point of view, it seems like the democrats are pushing for people to vote more than the republicans. Why is that?
You need to add the option: Yes, I'm not a citizen

Not only has Trump earned my vote for his... well... much better than expectations... as President.

Imagine looking at the current state America is in and thinking “much better expectations.”

As if Anyone believe you were ever voting for anyone else but trump.

I'm hoping to get in 3 or 4 votes. The first under my legal name, and the rest under variations of Carlos Danger.

I used to never understand how anyone could remain undecided up until election night.

But dammit, why is it that no matter what it's only weighing cons. Anyway, I'm finally grateful I'm in a state where my vote's not an issue. They'll probably announce a winner before the polls close which has become par for the course.

I am voting (Biden)

And I have been volunteering with the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition

https://floridarrc.com/

I have helped 19 former felons clear their fees and restitution.

Can you explain this process? Is this where they paid it off themselves (why would they need you?), or are leftists are paying it off in order to harvest ballots, essentially?

Did they all pay it themselves? Just curious. Because otherwise, it's not good and you are anything but noble for being involved.

Back