Opinion Are you planning to vote for the US election?

Are you going to vote?

• Total voters
I prefer Locker Room Talk to Nursing Home Talk

Locker Room Talk doesn't phase me at all. But flirting with the idea of not honoring a peaceful transition in the event he loses=trump needs to go. It's the same schtick he did when he was running for the Republican Primary 2016, which was one thing. But playing the same card for the presidential election? Yea, F that.

5170iE4AC45E53072E796

I am voting (Biden)

And I have been volunteering with the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition

https://floridarrc.com/

I have helped 19 former felons clear their fees and restitution so they are eligible to register and vote. 16 of those people subsequently registered. 14 registered Democrat, 2 registered Republican. I expect about 1/3 of them to vote. Of the 5 I am certain will vote, 4 will go for Biden and 1 will go for Trump. I hope to have another 20 or so registered by the October 5 deadline. It's almost all I am doing with my weekends now.

Woah...Mary?

LTdv6LDl.png

Woah...Mary?

LTdv6LDl.png

LOL- That's funny. I am not just giving money. I am physically going out to people. I am helping them find what if anything they owe. For a lot of them, just finding out is hard as fuck. I help them with paperwork if they need it.

Let me tell you about the last fellow I got squared away. He is 71 years old. He completed his probation in 1979. He still owed $1800 or so in restitution and fees. The initial amount was almost $50,000. He has been whittling away at it all this time. Had a lien on his home as well.

This cat finished his time 41 years ago. Finally, Florida passes the referendum. But then the legislature passes the law about paying the fees before they can register. Super frustrating, but whatever. We helped him and now he is getting to vote for the first time in his life.

@MXZT

We need a poll with the following options.

Voted Trump 2016. Voting Trump 2020.
Voted Trump 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted Trump 2016. Voting 3rd party/Not Voting
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting Trump 2020.
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting 3rd party/Not Voting
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting Trump 2020
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting 3rd Party/No Vote 2020.

That’s the real breakdown

fuck no. voting is a placebo. I would rather do things that actually matter.

Probably. Even if I have to write in someone. I like the idea of voting. I think it's sad that more people don't participate. It should be a big holiday where everyone gets to exercise democracy and having a say-so in the direction of your country.

Granted, I get that a lot of people think that nothing changes when you vote and I get that but I worry that if you don't use your vote, you risk losing it. The people in power don't want you to vote so get out and vote. Even if you have to write in a joke candidate.

Not voting in your country’s elections pretty much foregoes ones right to even discuss politics. Didn’t vote? Don’t complain!
Oh yeah cause everybody supports any of the candidacts or are even pro democracie to beguin with, lol thats the dumbest argument ever

No, not unless we get the option here. In that case I'll be running as The Rhino Party representative. I'll keep only one of my many promises; not to keep any promises. Fuck your transparency will be my catch phrase.

Locker Room Talk doesn't phase me at all. But flirting with the idea of not honoring a peaceful transition in the event he loses=trump needs to go. It's the same schtick he did when he was running for the Republican Primary 2016, which was one thing. But playing the same card for the presidential election? Yea, F that.

That's pretty sensitive. Trump's hyperbole is preferable to Biden's dementia and blown out frontal lobes.

That's pretty sensitive. Trump's hyperbole is preferable to Biden's dementia and blown out frontal lobes.

I don't see how that's "sensitive", as flirting with not honoring a peaceful transition of power is...well, pretty much goes completely against democracy. And yeah, Joe Biden does suck. If he wins, I would be shocked if he doesn't retire within a year due to "medical issues". Just to be clear, I think they're both sacks of shit...as always.

I don't see how that's "sensitive", as flirting with not honoring a peaceful transition of power is...well, pretty much goes completely against democracy. And yeah, Joe Biden does suck. If he wins, I would be shocked if he doesn't retire within a year due to "medical issues". Just to be clear, I think they're both sacks of shit...as always.

It's sensitive because this is the same guy that said disinfectant injected into the body could help kill the virus. He is not a mastermind politician who should be taken literally all the time. He is a maniac who is backed into a corner and the democrats are setting up the exact fight his base and the silent majority want.

You have to look at the big picture and what the establishment democrats motives are. Voting for Kamala is insane.

It's sensitive because this is the same guy that said disinfectant injected into the body could help kill the virus. He is not a mastermind politician who should be taken literally all the time. He is a maniac who is backed into a corner and the democrats are setting up the exact fight his base and the silent majority want.

You have to look at the big picture and what the establishment democrats motives are. Voting for Kamala is insane.

Can you explain what "setting up the exact fight his base and the silent majority want" means exactly? Also, why would voting for Kamala be considered "insane"? Just curious, as you're stating I should vote for the guy that you stated was a "maniac" and that said disinfectant should be injected in the body...which sounds insane

Yep.

⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢰⣿⣷⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣿⣿⣿⠘⠟⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡷⣿⣛⣉⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡷⣿⣿⣿⢠⣦⣌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢖⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⣾⣦⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⠘⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣽⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⠛⠿⠿⣿⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣴⣲⣾⢷⣷⣿⣿⣿⢰⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⡝⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⡿⡳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢉⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣽⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡇⢅⣴⡴⠁⠀⠠⠀⣀⣀⣈⣁⣶⣶⣾⣯⣥⣄⣉⠙⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⣽⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣯⣿⣧⠀⠀⠠⠴⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⡿⠉⢹⢿⣿⣟⡻⠷⣾⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣽⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⢹⠿⡀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠉⠛⠉⣁⠀⠀⠈⣘⠉⠉⠀⢈⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣽⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢉⠀⠁⢠⡜⣠⣄⣠⣴⣾⣏⣁⠀⢀⣉⣿⣶⣤⣾⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡇⢠⢱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⢿⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣟⡫⠍⠍⠭⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣗⣚⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡇⠘⣿⣿⣿⡅⠈⠉⠛⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣶⣿⡇⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣀⣀⣠⣤⣾⡿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣟⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⡰⠛⠻⣿⣿⡿⠿⢧⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠁⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣘⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⣾⢿⣟⣻⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⣞⣻⡭⢶⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⡉⣶⠟⣯⣭⣿⣧⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢷⣞⣫⣤⢻⣛⣿⡄⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⣯⡹⢶⣛⣻⣾⣶⣣⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠨⢻⣯⡽⢶⣞⣭⢿⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣵⣛⣯⣭⠿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢶⣯⣽⢶⣛⣿⣿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

@MXZT

We need a poll with the following options.

Voted Trump 2016. Voting Trump 2020.
Voted Trump 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted Trump 2016. Voting 3rd party/Not Voting
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting Trump 2020.
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted Clinton 2016. Voting 3rd party/Not Voting
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting Trump 2020
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting Biden 2020.
Voted 3rd Party/No Vote 2016. Voting 3rd Party/No Vote 2020.

That’s the real breakdown

Yeah I'll do that.

yup...

voted for gore, kerry, mcccain, romney and hillary.. so i've been on the losing side for the past 20 years..

voting for biden this time around..

I take it a lot of people didn't vote last election. So I'm wondering if people on here are going to vote or they going to abstain from it and stay neutral. Looking at it from an outsiders point of view, it seems like the democrats are pushing for people to vote more than the republicans. Why is that?

Abstaining

Back