Are You Now a Tyron Woodley Fan?

Are you now a Tyron Woodley fan?

• Total voters
He's great as a fighter, but should keep his mouth shut otherwise. He drags the racist bullshit into social media so quickly I can't help but think he's a fucking idiot in person.

Thank Conor for this
All his fans say he brought money to the sport. What he really did was turn it all in to a ridiculous reality show. Where guys are rewarded for making stupid statements
simply because it makes them more "popular" and the brass doesn't care a wit about this being a sport. I know it's still about making money but so is professional wrestling.
A little balance pls.

The dude that beat Kos, Lawler and Condit is a completely different fighter than the one who fought Gastelum and Rory.

And Jordan Mein, imo that was Woodley's shittiest fight, but Jordan was hot back then, you didn't want to stand up with him, damn, still miss that guy.

Not a fan per se, but really glad to see him win the belt. Soooo many people here counted him out and were saying that Lawler would have an easy time. Proved wrong with a single punch.

Not a fan per se, but really glad to see him win the belt. Soooo many people here counted him out and were saying that Lawler would have an easy time. Proved wrong with a single punch.

My feelings here.

If I say I'm a fan, I'm a bandwaggoner.

If I say I'm not a fan, I'm racist.

I stand here frozen, not knowing what to do. Well played SJWs.

only seen him fight 2 minutes in the last 2 years but i'm a fan of anyone who can throw bombs like twood

I'm happy for him that he won.

That's how I felt when he won.

I like Lawler and didn't have much of an opinion about Woodley, but I felt good for Woodley that he won the fight.

He fought a smart fight and deserved to win. Props.

No, but I find hilarious the reactions here after his win over Lawler.

not even if he out-defends anderson silva for the title..

i dont know if i like him or not.

i think i liked him alot more straight of his win over condit but then he just sat on the sideline demanding his title shot and being whiny.

i am on middle ground with him, neither a fan or dislike him but he has put on some amazing ko's for his highlight reel!

no. still not a fan. especially since he's already ducking Wonderboy.

I don't necessarily dislike the dude, but he's not someone I claim to be a fan of. Too many aspects of his personality irk me.

I don't even know his personality as I tend to stay away from social media bullshit (apart from sherdog). on WW I'm only really a fan of Maia and Wonderboy, and I don't see that changing in the near future.

Anyone else starting to like Woodley since the gold dust settled?

Does his demand for a big name make him more likeable?

It's easy to be a Tyron Woodley fan--until he starts talking. Then he becomes an arrogant, non-stop, passive-aggressive, race-baiting troll with a chip on his shoulder plus an inexplicable sense of entitlement.

Back