Are You Now a Tyron Woodley Fan?

Are you now a Tyron Woodley fan?

• Total voters
Hell yes! because he won. favorite fighter = whoever wins. thats the best way to follow any sports.

Yes.

Who doesnt love a guy that wins the belt and immediately pussys out of facing the number 1 contender while trying to engineer a match with a guy who hasnt won a fight in 5 years?

New Champs who haven't defended their titles shouldn't be able to hold up divisions. I don't see how a gifted title shot results in being able to pick your first defense.

Thank Conor for this

New Champs who haven't defended their titles shouldn't be able to hold up divisions. I don't see how a gifted title shot results in being able to pick your first defense.

Thank Conor for this

Nope. Can't stand his personality.

That said, he was brilliant in the cage last night.

Everybody is now long term die hard Tyron fan since he won. Its kinda laughable really.

Last edited:
I never really was a fan of his. He won the belt fair and square, good win last night. I don't like his attitude though, he ducked Lombard and now it seems like he is going to try to duck Thompson too. I'm a fan of fighters who will fight whoever is in line, not the guys that want to pick and choose.

Ive always liked Woodley. Seems like a good guy, and is an exciting fighter.

He is very beatable, though.

Woodley is great. Have always liked him. Sad to see Lawler lose, but Woodley is a good guy to carry the torch.

The Robbie haters around here are obnoxious, but Sherdog is like anything else in life where the biggest idiots are only 5% of the population but make 90% of the noise. It's like going anywhere in public with a group of high school girls; you just have to either go somewhere else or ignore them.
Or lead em down a dark alley and fuck em humble.... Right? Right?

I've liked him since he starched Koscheck, and my respect for him grew when he returned the penalized percentage of Gastelum's show purse. Good respectful dude with big KO power. I hate to be "that guy", but looking at these results and reading the replies I'm really starting to think there's something to the claim that the majority of Sherdog are closet racists, and I'm typically very hesitant to play that card.
Ya, these results look bad. I can only hope that it means that a lot of guys arent a fan, but dont actually dislike him... Like, if there was a neutral option in he poll it would have most of those votes.

Nope. He's always been a good fighter and I've liked when he's shown aggression and a desire to finish like he did last night and against Condit. I want to like the guy but he's had too many lackluster fights where he tried to dryhump his way to victory that have left me jaded against him. It'll take a couple more finishes to get past that. Not like he cares lol

I wasn't then I was then I'm not again (even though he fist bumped me after beating Robbie), he didn't want to take pictures with any fans after the win. He had time (weren't there many of us there, like 2 or 3) and he said "I gotta go". Not trying to be a dick kinda fan, but just not a fan anymore.

Nothing changed. I was a fan before he won the belt.

I've liked him since he starched Koscheck, and my respect for him grew when he returned the penalized percentage of Gastelum's show purse. Good respectful dude with big KO power. I hate to be "that guy", but looking at these results and reading the replies I'm really starting to think there's something to the claim that the majority of Sherdog are closet racists, and I'm typically very hesitant to play that card.

I've seen you play it multiple times, erroneously, so we know that's not true.

Back