Are you happy with your current job?

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you have dreams about it, do you feel hungry, motivated?
Im thinking about signing to college again, for nutrition and dietition, i want to be a dieticion. I love sports and i spend lots of time doing it, i live healthy and i think this is the job for me, that i want to do rest of my life, i dont want to arrive to an age when i regret not following my dreams.
What you say Sherdog?

Hell no but theres no point in improving my position so i dont care

Yup. Well I mean I’m happy with my parents job they are the ones who work

I am content at the moment, however, given my current income, something will need to change soon. I am being forced out of my apartment, and my rent will increase by $500 a month within the next year and a half. I will not be able to afford to rent at that point, and im unsure of what I will do. I may become homeless as I don't see myself finding a higher paying job. Despite this I have no motivation to better my life. I just don't care what happens to me at this point.

I am content at the moment, however, given my current income, something will need to change soon. I am being forced out of my apartment, and my rent will increase by $500 a month within the next year and a half. I will not be able to afford to rent at that point, and im unsure of what I will do. I may become homeless as I don't see myself finding a higher paying job. Despite this I have no motivation to better my life. I just don't care what happens to me at this point.
<{blankeye}>

Bro???

Sorta... Anytime I get frustrated with this job I look at past jobs and think about how easy I have it in comparison.

When it's easy it's easy but when it's hard it's fuckin' hard. They're adding more to my plate and we are a little understaffed.

Pros: I'm good at what I do, generally chill atmosphere, ample vacation time, diverse workload (always doing something different), easy summers, I get to be on Sherdog when I'm in the office (like now).

Cons: Understaffed, could use hire pay, when it's crunch time work can get unreasonable, I loathe the age group I work with (pre-teens).

I am OK with my current job. It could be better, but it could be a lot worse.

Tis alright for now, I'm overqualified for what I do and for reasons still somewhat unclear to me I'm viewed as the expert on some stuff (SQL and literally anything technology-related). It works mostly because it's low-effort, but I feel the need to expand my skillset, to be able to switch to another job more easily, it's a defense mechanism. Because I've no idea what I'd *like* to do, data analytics is fine for now - it's challenging enough to keep me awake. Ultimately, I'm probably going to end up doing something fitness-related, that's what I've been sort of kind of passionate about.

No I'm doing a staff augmentation 'project' where I have to drive an hour to sit in a cube and do nothing.

Considering I could have been paralyzed or killed recently doing it, no. I’m gonna do something else.

Thread took a turn with debbie downer here lol.

My job is not what I'm passionate about but if I had a passion I thought I'd make money at I'd pursue it. I make decent money but I have great benefits. Could be better and could be worse. Oh it's also the easiest job I've ever had and I fuck around most the day.

No. But that’s mostly because I’m stuck in limbo between my old job and my new job. I’m sick of my old job and excited for my new job, so every day I’m forced to do my old job, my anger level increases.

Yep, been at it for 33 years, and I don’t see any issues putting in a couple more years before retiring.

I'm content. I'm in the field I went to university for. I don't have to work hard and have little responsibility, but the pay is so/so. I'm never going to be canned either and the people are nice. I'll probably leave next year for a position with way more responsibility and a big bump in pay.

Fuck no but it’s really good money for really little hours and very little responsibility
It’s just hard to do with a fucked up knee

Back