Are You Going To Spend More Money On UFC Once USADA Gets Rid Of All Drug Use

You kidding me? USADA is ruining the sport.

My vision for the new UFC

347za1g.jpg

i am much less interested in the ufc than i was 2 years ago because thebig names get pulled out of fights and suspended

i only missed maybe 2 or 3 cards from 2008-2016. now i pick and choose what i watch

Never ever have I ever thought about not buying or watching any sporting event simply because of PED's.

So you're just abandoning this claim then?

Probably a wise choice.

lol that's what's known as a joke. Have you noticed all the bickering around here?

newest claim: people on Sherdog can't recognize pointed humour.

I spend virtually nothing on ufc or mma for that matter. The only ppvs I've paid for in the last couple years were aldo fights

I hardly ever stream too... There is simply too much mma for me to justify spending 60 any more than a handful of cards every year.

People used to watch every ppv the ufc put out in the past because there was basically no mma aside from that. It was 16 cards a year, people would salivate for each card. Now there are weeks where there are 3 or 4 higher level promotions having cards. I eat my fill with bellator. Some wsof, some one, and free ufc cards

Once USADA cleans up the sport, it will be so crazy mainstream that the UFC will drop the entire PPV model. You wont even need to have cable tv. They will be airing events on fucking PBS!

Back