Are You Going To Spend More Money On UFC Once USADA Gets Rid Of All Drug Use

Probably couldn't even be bothered to watch it for free at that point.

The same amount of money I spend now, zero.

There's not really going to be an increase in viewership because of this testing. The fact that there is drug use in the sport isn't at all why it's not as big as other professional sport organizations.

If and when USADA finally rids The UFC of all drug use and makes the sport squeaky clean, how many of you are planning to spend a lot more money watching UFC events since it won't be "dirty" and "illegitimate" anymore? How many of you know a lot of people that don't watch UFC now but are preparing to watch a lot of it and spend a lot on watching it just as soon as USADA accomplishes its goals?

If you think USADA is exactly what the sport needs to become a mainstream sport that will dwarf it's current 4 billion dollar value, just write your name below.

I don't know any casual who will be able to tell the difference between roided and non-roided fights. and USADA has shown that hardcores can't, either.

They are not going to get rid of all drug use, any more than the Olympics has. They just make it harder.

I loved your contribution on the steroid threads. Sherdog needs more members who actually know things.

Have you been following the retesting of the Beijing and London Olympics?

I loved your contribution on the steroid threads. Sherdog needs more members who actually know things.

Have you been following the retesting of the Beijing and London Olympics?

Yes, I have. Mixed feelings.

Last edited:
I could care less about USADA , although it is funny watching the PED generation fighters struggling with it , Engagement rules & less midget fighting till then no spendy.

I don't know any casual who will be able to tell the difference between roided and non-roided fights. and USADA has shown that hardcores can't, either.

Right, it takes a real steroid expert to see any difference in guys like Vitor, Bigfoot, Hendo, etc while on PEDs vs off PEDs.

Right, it takes a real steroid expert to see any difference in guys like Vitor, Bigfoot, Hendo, etc while on PEDs vs off PEDs.

I didn't say fighters, I said fights. Casuals can't tell the difference between PED and non-PED fights. This is in response to all the people claiming fights are less exciting without PEDs.

I didn't say fighters, I said fights. Casuals can't tell the difference between PED and non-PED fights. This is in response to all the people claiming fights are less exciting without PEDs.

So, you're saying fights involving Bigfoot, Vitor, and Hendo look the same now as when they were on PEDs? Mmkay...

So, you're saying fights involving Bigfoot, Vitor, and Hendo look the same now as when they were on PEDs? Mmkay...

Do you think Casuals are going to watch a Bigfoot fight now and say, "Hey, something's wrong. This isn't as dynamic and exciting as UFCs last year."

And what if I would? What would happen to your grand conspiracy then, OP?

Maybe think before starting a thread like this? Disrespect.

If you would you'd be an anomaly. The majority people have replied that they'll spend the same amount they have been spending or they'll spend less.

Who do you believe is conspiring regarding this subject to the point that it would qualify as a "grand conspiracy theory"? Please name the names of the people whose actions or alleged actions make this what you consider a "grand conspiracy theory."

I did think before starting this thread. So far the replies I'm getting confirm the theory I had perfectly well.

I haven't given the UFC a dollar in like 5 years I'm not starting now

Do you think Casuals are going to watch a Bigfoot fight now and say, "Hey, something's wrong. This isn't as dynamic and exciting as UFCs last year."

Idk, I'm not a casual.

I do know I've made bank by betting against Bigfoot since the TRT ban...I guess I just must be lucky though, since there's no way I could know his fights would look different than when he was on TRT, right?

Idk, I'm not a casual.

I do know I've made bank by betting against Bigfoot since the TRT ban...I guess I just must be lucky though, since there's no way I could know his fights would look different than when he was on TRT, right?

brb, going to jump into a discussion about casuals and argue about people who aren't casuals

I'd rather watch fighters with good skin and not wheezing.

I don't spend any money on the UFC. It's free over here.

Back