Are You Going To Spend More Money On UFC Once USADA Gets Rid Of All Drug Use

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If and when USADA finally rids The UFC of all drug use and makes the sport squeaky clean, how many of you are planning to spend a lot more money watching UFC events since it won't be "dirty" and "illegitimate" anymore? How many of you know a lot of people that don't watch UFC now but are preparing to watch a lot of it and spend a lot on watching it just as soon as USADA accomplishes its goals?

If you think USADA is exactly what the sport needs to become a mainstream sport that will dwarf it's current 4 billion dollar value, just write your name below.

I don't know anyone with that shitty argument to don't watch UFC and MMA in general.
I will be spending the same amount I currently do

And what if I would? What would happen to your grand conspiracy then, OP?

Maybe think before starting a thread like this? Disrespect.

Well, I certainly couldn't spend any less than I do now so maybe : ) I dunno

They are not going to get rid of all drug use, any more than the Olympics has. They just make it harder.

MMA will never be a main stream sport.

Wtf are you on? What you're talking about has absolutely no bearing on viewership. It's just politics and bs.
Asking if you know people who are preparing to watch once usada cleans up the sport? Did that make any sense to you while you were typing it?

No, I will stop because I like feeling dirty.. When the UFC PPV's come on now I put a big plastic sheet over the couch and oil myself up and just revel in the PED usage and illegitimacy. Once that is gone it will just be MMA.

I only spend money on the UFC for live events.

Everything else:

Stream 4 life.

I'll be honest with you, I don't watch nearly half of what I used to watch, mostly due to wrestlers making shitty bouts and scoring UDs on fights that should have been called a draw, but that's only me.

Things will change, and if UFC's ppv ratings are going down the drain change is always better than to keep it falling.

(I'm not sure if they are and I'm not bothered to check it, is just an hypothesis. The other one is really doing the right thing -- why do it wrong if you can do it squeaky clean?)

Spending will stay the science experiments or not.

TS I'm all about having a clean sport, BUT you're really going out of your way to be so salty.

Do you have muscle envy or something bro?

<28>

Fighters will always use banned shit, 99% of the time deliberately, 1% by chance.

These are young alpha males who like to get hit in the head for a living. Most are dumbasses.

Without a doubt. This guy gets my vote for shit thread starting GOAT of the early summer of 2016.

What's this one... Third one already today ?

I think his dad, or uncle died and willed him the account password. Because there is ZERO chance this guy has been watching for at least 11 years.

ef972071628a73dd0f5c7555e9bb39c5.jpg

Why would people spend more money watching this guy:

wfo-o1Pdrx4.jpg

than watching this guy:

Vitor-belfort2.jpg

Maybe I'll watch the rising amateur stars that come through the UFC in those times, but I'll be more focused on watching guys that would actually win fights IRL, or at least w/ less artifice.

Back