Are you convinced that McGregor had an injured ACL vs Mendes?

He didn't look the same in that fight as his other fights.

Wait for John Kavanaghs book that he is releasing . He said he will tell in the book exactly what Conor went through and something along the lines that Conor should not have been in there .

You just have to look at Conor in the Mendes fight , he was drained .

If Mendes or Aldo ever had a chance against Conor it was UFC 189.

I can't wait for March 5 th and I hope RDA tries to get Conor down and Conor shows what he is really capable off in that department

Rory hurt McGregor while rolling with him in Toronto during the media tour. This really happened. Was it bothering him during the fight? No. Did it stop him from training wrestling before the fight? Yes.

If you have an injured ACL you don't come out and throw a spinning back kick.

While I'm sure Conor was hurt to some extent, I don't buy the "80% tear" nonsense. There is no such thing. It's either 50% or less = partial tear, or 50% or more = full tear. And if Mcg had a full tear, I'm sure that's what he would've been saying.

Him being injured has been confirmed by just about everyone on his team. I seriously doubt they would lie considering he won the fight. what reason would there be to lie? Especially since he is coming off of a major acl surgery. It's not at all unlikely than a re-injury would take place.

Not saying that anyone is lying - but I could see the injury being mentioned after the fight to counter any heat they might get for the lackluster ground game. Not saying that was the reason, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

I think it's more the case that they exaggerated a little, not lied about it.

It was already rumored before the fight even happened, and then Conor confirmed it

No, he was healed by the time of the fight. He was injured during the camp.

Rory hurt McGregor while rolling with him in Toronto during the media tour. This really happened. Was it bothering him during the fight? No. Did it stop him from training wrestling before the fight? Yes.

Notice the footage is shot at the TUF gym where je did his camp for 189. From the up loader:

Published on Jul 6, 2015
Here is some raw material of Conor working out with his wrestling coach. There's quite a bit so if you get restless go ahead and fast forward to the 6:30 mark because I think that you should see Conor's movement. It's pretty slick and I think he is pretty confident he isn't worried about people taking him down.

Mendes fight was in July , Aldo in December. ACL injuries don't heal that fast unless your AP.

Notice the footage is shot at the TUF gym where je did his camp for 189. From the up loader:

Published on Jul 6, 2015
Here is some raw material of Conor working out with his wrestling coach. There's quite a bit so if you get restless go ahead and fast forward to the 6:30 mark because I think that you should see Conor's movement. It's pretty slick and I think he is pretty confident he isn't worried about people taking him down.

He said he has done light flowing drills in wrestling but nothing hardcore like you usually would while preparing for a fight.

He said he has done light flowing drills in wrestling but nothing hardcore like you usually would while preparing for a fight.
lol. A bit different than what you said earlier.

Back