Are you a jerk on the road?

I'm sure we have all been upset from someone on the road so much so that at that moment we would gladly follow them home and confront them for being assholes. Being a passive driver, I see it all the time. But the fact you're always carrying weapons on you just solidifies that you are very willing to use them or you wouldn't have them. Ifs honestly compareable to a car driver shooting out the tires of someone else's car going 65+. Sure the asshole running you off the road is putting others in danger and our natural reaction is to return the aggression, but the freeway isn't really the best place to fight fire with fire.

Let me go over this slowly for you.

First yes I carry a weapon and will use it to defend myself if I'm attacked.

I don't follow people home to confront them for being a asshole unless it's with the cops on their way because this person attacked me.

I have only used the marbles once or twice in all the years I have been ridding and that was because a person was tailgating me aggressive even when I changed lanes to let them pass and more then once.

So they were using their car as a weapon to attack me and I used it as a way to make them back off so I could get away.

If they would have then gone after me again I would do whatever I needed to stop the assault.

Moral of the story is don't use you car as a weapon to attack bikers if you don't want them to do what they must to stop the attack.

On the bike I (like many bikers) carry marbles (or ball bearing or some other things like spark plug ceramic) in my vest pocket so if you fuck with me I can get ahead of you and in front of you then throw them up high over my shoulder, it does a job on the windshield. Then also most times I'm on the bike I'm caring so if they want to push it that far.

So I guess depending on the situation I'm a 5 up to a 11 or 12.

If someone ever did this to me I would most likely flip out and run you over. You should be careful and make better decisions.

you motherfucking impatient drivers need to realize if we all followed the rules, laws and etiquette of the road, we'd all get home faster.

fuck you for sneaking in at the last moment

fuck you for not letting me in when i clearly have a turn signal on

fuck you for texting and driving

fuck you for speeding and tailgating me in anything other than the far left lane.

i honestly hope you all crash and burn to death.

Nah, when I'm driving I'm practically in zen mode these days. I just love driving and I'm not letting impatience or assholes ruin the experience. Plus I'm pretty good at spotting trouble from early on, so I can determine how to avoid it or deal with it as best as possible. Being relaxed helps a lot with that, so no need to hurry. Just manage time well and you shouldn't have to hurry.

I never wait in line at the grocery store either. I just push my cart past everyone to the front of the line, push the other groceries away and start unloading mine. If you're just standing in a line you're either not in a rush or you're just used to life shitting on you. Fuck being part of a social species.

But really, yes I jerk on the road. Where else would you do it?

Let me go over this slowly for you.

First yes I carry a weapon and will use it to defend myself if I'm attacked.

I don't follow people home to confront them for being a asshole unless it's with the cops on their way because this person attacked me.

I have only used the marbles once or twice in all the years I have been ridding and that was because a person was tailgating me aggressive even when I changed lanes to let them pass and more then once.

So they were using their car as a weapon to attack me and I used it as a way to make them back off so I could get away.

If they would have then gone after me again I would do whatever I needed to stop the assault.

Moral of the story is don't use you car as a weapon to attack bikers if you don't want them to do what they must to stop the attack.

Whats there to explain slowly? You threw marbles at someone's window twice with no regard for the other people on the road. Basically what you're telling me is that two people have tried to kill you in cold blood. In my 33 years of life, never have I heard of someone intentionally trying my to kill someone else on the road.

it doesnt' help that everyone is on their phone texting while driving so bad drivers become even worse, but one of the things that annoys me alot is when a lane is about to end and someone will wait until the absolute last second to get over. If your riding beside me and the lane is about to end and there are multiple signs thousands of feet back that tell you its ending, don't blame me if i don't let you over and you run off the road.

Also people that don't understand what yield signs mean and those people that break constantly

you motherfucking impatient drivers need to realize if we all followed the rules, laws and etiquette of the road, we'd all get home faster.

fuck you for speeding and tailgating me in anything other than the far left lane.

I couldn't agree more. All the things you listed are the complete opposite of what I do. I used to drive a 100 miles on the 5 round trip daily for work. I quickly realized if I stayed in one lane during traffic that I would get there just as quick as if I was constantly switching lanes. Too many people get anxious and can't sit still long enough to get home and they turn out to be the problems on the road.

So TS is the moron majorly slowing down the lane next to the off ramp because he's trying to find a spot to cut since he's too poor to live close to where he works and needs to get home to post on sherdog

it doesnt' help that everyone is on their phone texting while driving so bad drivers become even worse, but one of the things that annoys me alot is when a lane is about to end and someone will wait until the absolute last second to get over. If your riding beside me and the lane is about to end and there are multiple signs thousands of feet back that tell you its ending, don't blame me if i don't let you over and you run off the road.

Also people that don't understand what yield signs mean and those people that break constantly

when those people crash and burn, i dont mourn them, i mourn their families.

those texting mother fuckers can burn in hell and deservedly so.

I follow the rules, but the first priority is the safety of myself and other passengers in the vehicle with me.

I'll let someone pass if their end bumper is near my front bumper, if its less than that I won't (freeway).

If they switch lanes to cut me off, I won't let that happen. Maybe the first time when I don't catch it as quick, but the second time it won't happen.

People are too sensitive when they get in their cars. Not letting someone in preferring they run off the road is a big jerk move. You don't know what's going on with them. What if they are rushing home because their child was kidnapped or some othet emergency? I just give them the benefit of the doubt. It slows my down commute by about 5 seconds to let someone in.

I hate the way people react to the horn. The horn is a tool on the car to warn someone of something or pass a long a message. For instance: whoa you're getting a little too close, hey the light turned green, or you left something on top of your car. But it seems like if you bump your horn, get ready to fight (or at least get in argument). People take the horn as a sign of aggression. Sucks because the horn is a great tool to have in a car but hardly anyone uses it anymore, in America anyways. In other countries the horn is used all day.

when those people crash and burn, i dont mourn them, i mourn their families.

those texting mother fuckers can burn in hell and deservedly so.

I saw someone a few years back drive without hands on the wheel for maybe close to 10 seconds because their hands were occupied eating that salad to drop lbs.

Driving these days is some next level shit. Of course, every generation says the new gen. drives like shit.

Also whats with people who don't signal until the last min. I was walking and this guy gave me eyeball because apparently he wanted to make a right turn. The guy didn't signal or angle his car to show any sign he wanted to. It looked like he was going to go straight the entire time.

People are too sensitive when they get in their cars. Not letting someone in preferring they run off the road is a big jerk move. You don't know what's going on with them. What if they are rushing home because their child was kidnapped or some othet emergency? I just give them the benefit of the doubt. It slows my down commute by about 5 seconds to let someone in.

I hate the way people react to the horn. The horn is a tool on the car to warn someone of something or pass a long a message. For instance: whoa you're getting a little too close, hey the light turned green, or you left something on top of your car. But it seems like if you bump your horn, get ready to fight (or at least get in argument). People take the horn as a sign of aggression. Sucks because the horn is a great tool to have in a car but hardly anyone uses it anymore, in America anyways. In other countries the horn is used all day.

Depends on how the horn is pressed, a slight beep, its as a way to communicate. A long 2 second+ BEEEEEPPPP, is a "fuck you"

You obviously drive on Houston Highways. I've lived in several states and Houston drivers are the worst a-holes when it comes to the following dick moves.

- fuck you for sneaking in at the last moment
There's a few locations where this really rampant. At the Washburn tunnel round-a-bout during afternoon rush hour, it's really bad. I had two cars to jam in front of me at the same time and one clipped my right front bumper. Fucked her car up (didn't do anything to my truck).

- fuck you for not letting me in when i clearly have a turn signal on
Putting on your signal to indicate a lane change tells the car in the other to speed up and block you off. This leads to another issue. Many cars will rapidly change lanes without a turn signal. Fuck them too, but I understand it since they have probably been blocked several times when they tried to use their signal for a proper lane change.

I've seriously considered getting a dashcam and creating YT channel called shitty H-Town drivers.

I like when people use their signal when they're almost fully in the other lane already.

"In case you didn't know, I just changed lanes."

"Thanks, buddy."

Pretty much sums up how I feel.

I'm extremely passive when I drive.....until someone flashes their lights at me because I'm going the speed limit. Then I fly into a murderous rage and will guarantee to ruin your day.

its crazy how the average person wouldnt dare fuck with you in a face to face encounter but put them in a car and they are jimmy bravestar.

Back