Are you a jerk on the road?

Oldshadow I see bikers constantly breaking the law and putting others lives at stake by passing in no passing zones which puts the responsibility on the drivers coming in the other lane to swerve, passing on the right, pulling out in intersections impatiently, and generally being traffic law breaking dicks because they think doing so in a lighter vehicle at high speeds somehow is ok.

The point is this is intentional and something as heavy as motorcycle going that fast is pretty much a weapon so should I start throwing bricks at them and if they retaliate further shoot at them? Do you know how many bikers I would have bricked by now if I held them to the same standards you hold people in cars?

Oldshadow I see bikers constantly breaking the law and putting others lives at stake by passing in no passing zones which puts the responsibility on the drivers coming in the other lane to swerve, passing on the right, pulling out in intersections impatiently, and generally being traffic law breaking dicks because they think doing so in a lighter vehicle at high speeds somehow is ok.

The point is this is intentional and something as heavy as motorcycle going that fast is pretty much a weapon so should I start throwing bricks at them and if they retaliate further shoot at them? Do you know how many bikers I would have bricked by now if I held them to the same standards you hold people in cars?

And if a biker get killed doing shit like that then it's on them and their fault.

I don't go after a car that doesn't attack me.

Do you see the difference, read my post on when I have used the marbles.

Just doing stupid shit in a car on a bike and not going after someone is different.

Lets take the case where the bikers surrounded that guy and he ran one of them over to get away. No charges were placed against him and none should have been he was doing what he needed to do to protect himself and his family.

So see your take on my standers is incorrect.

i saw a douchebag challenger get pukked over the other day, its a 35 mph street im doing about 40-45 and he is on my ass i dont care and he moves over to next lane passes me. about 3 miles later i see a cop car next to him on the side of the road lol

I'm not. I let people merge, follow the three second rule in congestion and in general a defensive driver. Certain days (traffic permitting) i do drive very fast; my custom license plate has Racing in it : )

Some years ago i used to race professionally and in general it made me a better driver overall. Can judge distances along with speeds at a fraction of a second. While i am confidant in my driving i can not account for others ability on the road.

Two weeks ago i was pulled over for apparently "taking a turn like a maniac". Last time i was pulled over was in 2002.

you motherfucking impatient drivers need to realize if we all followed the rules, laws and etiquette of the road, we'd all get home faster.

fuck you for sneaking in at the last moment

fuck you for not letting me in when i clearly have a turn signal on

fuck you for texting and driving

fuck you for speeding and tailgating me in anything other than the far left lane.

i honestly hope you all crash and burn to death.

I agree with all this. I am a younger guy, but I don't speed (one speeding ticket my entire life), I don't text and drive, and I am a total defensive driver. If everyone on the road drove like they had a little common sense, this world would be much better.

I am probably a 7-10 depending on my mood, I follow the laws because fuck giving the cops any leeway to jack me up.
That being said I am a vindictive petty ass when shit hits the fan. That's on me and from the time when I worked delivery I have developed some habits to speed pretty hard and take wierd shortcuts.
@oldshadow I don't blame you for riding with a weapon, there are some crazy assholes out there and serious anti biker sentiment.

And what if a biker kills someone else doing stupid shit? That's my main issue. They break traffic laws because they assume they are the only ones at bodily risk since cars are "cages" but that's far from the truth. When a biker passes in a double solid he's asking the person whos coming around the bend or hill in the oncoming lane to play chicken unwillingly. This causes drivers to swerve and go off the road, I saw it happen so yeah you could say these bikers are trying intimidate drivers by putting them in situations were we have to react to their purposeful law breaking or risk killing the biker or getting hurt ourselves. So should I proactively take them out when they do this shit?

I don't see how that is any less intentional or dangerous as the guy you said was probably fucked up tailgating you or almost merging into you with his car, whatever he did. I guess i don't see a major difference between someone tailgating you in a car purposely and someone on a bike making dangerous passes. Both are dangerous and aggressive so why should I have to back down but not you?

Unsafe drivers really bother me. I guess its because I used to work on an ambulance and have seen all kinds of needless accidents due to aggressive drivers. Go youtube "car crash compilations" and humble yourself.

Lol.. You are that asshole.

Can't stand those D bags who skip the exit line and cut in last second. Always close to causing an accident.

And what if a biker kills someone else doing stupid shit? That's my main issue. They break traffic laws because they assume they are the only ones at bodily risk since cars are "cages" but that's far from the truth. When a biker passes in a double solid he's asking the person whos coming around the bend or hill in the oncoming lane to play chicken unwillingly. This causes drivers to swerve and go off the road, I saw it happen so yeah you could say these bikers are trying intimidate drivers by putting them in situations were we have to react to their purposeful law breaking or risk killing the biker or getting hurt ourselves. So should I proactively take them out when they do this shit?

I don't see how that is any less intentional or dangerous as the guy you said was probably fucked up tailgating you or almost merging into you with his car, whatever he did. I guess i don't see a major difference between someone tailgating you in a car purposely and someone on a bike making dangerous passes. Both are dangerous and aggressive so why should I have to back down but not you?

If they are in your lane and you cant safely get out of the way, fuck them they are at fault. They will run off the road rather then hit you head on and for sure kill themselves.

The difference is the guy tailgating me (both times) did not pass when I pulled over but pulled over with me and stayed on my as and I mean right on my ass, as within a foot or two and this did not stop when I changed lanes or speed up they stay on my ass getting closer and closer like they were going to bump me.

At that point you are using your car as a weapon and fuck you I will do whatever is necessary to protect myself.

PS: In California it's legal for bikers to split lanes.

So TS is the moron majorly slowing down the lane next to the off ramp because he's trying to find a spot to cut since he's too poor to live close to where he works and needs to get home to post on sherdog

You're wrong on 2 counts. Like I said, I don't wedge myself in, I find an opening while the line is moving and I cut in. If this move is done correctly no one slows down.

Second thing: far from poor, and I don't live far from where I work. It's actually 15 miles, but it's nyc so traffic is a bitch at times. In the mornings I get to work in 20-25 minutes, the ride home is another story.

Also, lots of passive agrees I've drivers here, holy shit. You know what? If someone tries one of those moves on me and succeeds, I don't even get mad. I'm not trying to be a jerk on the road, just trying to be effective. Waiting on a line for over 5 minutes to go over a bridge is not efficient.

Also lol at marbles on a motorcycle. That probably worked 10 years ago. Good luck getting fked when some captures it on a dash cam and you got pay for a new paint job :)

So how about if you have a red light and you want to make a left turn? Do you wait until all the oncoming traffic stops once the green hits and then take the turn? Or do you watch the light and make that quick left turn as soon as the green hits?

At that point you are using your car as a weapon and fuck you I will do whatever is necessary to protect myself.

If someone does this to me i pump the brakes quickly four to five times. Its not to slow down, flashing my braking lights to them so they back off. Yet to run into a driver who hadnt.

So how about if you have a red light and you want to make a left turn? Do you wait until all the oncoming traffic stops once the green hits and then take the turn? Or do you watch the light and make that quick left turn as soon as the green hits?

That's not being a jerk, that's being a criminal.

Jerk move:

Making a right turn on a red advanced left. I have to stop myself from plowing into those assholes.

Also lol at marbles on a motorcycle. That probably worked 10 years ago. Good luck getting fked when some captures it on a dash cam and you got pay for a new paint job :)

God I hope they have a dash cam so I can charge with assault with a deadly weapon because they are a foot from my back tire.

If someone does this to me i pump the brakes quickly four to five times. Its not to slow down, flashing my braking lights to them so they back off. Yet to run into a driver who hadnt.

On a bike when they are a foot or so from your back tire, really?

I suppose I am but only when provoked. If you are tailgating me and don't take my brake tap hints then prepare to be slowed down to a crawl and unless you have a fast car don't expect an easy pass either.

Do you mean when the light hits green? Or do you mean when you've waited the duration and the lights turning red while you're at the 1/3 through the road?

If you're talking about bolting it when it hits green asap (unless its the green left arrow), I don't do that, sounds like a way to get an accident

Depends upon if you are in the box and still have vision of the lights. For then you can judge the lights timing while seeing when the oncoming traffic comes to a stop. If you are at the line when the light turns red you shouldnt be making a left.

Normal indication of someone wishing to turn left at the light change is entering the box. This lets the perpendicular traffic now your intent.

Back